Depression

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
Adrian had finally left! It was about midnight and I was still awake! I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Puffy red eyes, messed up hair, my clothes baggy and dirty. 'How did I get my clothes dirty? I didn't go anywhere!' I just sighed and decided, since I couldn't sleep that I would just go for a short walk around the block. I went to my room, changed into sweats and a (f/band) T-shirt. I fixed my hair just a little then finally slipped my shoes on. I found a (f/c) scarf, a (2nd/f/c) beanie and and a random jacket and put those on then headed out. I took my headphones out of my pocket and plugged them into my phone and turned on my favorite song. I put my phone in my pocket again when I was finished and the music was playing. I put my head down and walked the route all the way back to my house.
I kept thinking while I was walking. 'I lost my mom and dad... I have been bullied all my life... I just lost my friend! What am I supposed to do?' I finally looked up and saw that I was back at my house. I unlocked the door and went inside. I was going to head to the kitchen when all of a sudden... I just- stopped. I looked down as an idea came to me. I played with my scarf for a little bit then looked up and took my beanie off.

'Oh I hope this works. It might be a bit weird at first... But I hope it will at least be sweet to her...'