Transformation!!!

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~
We finally got to my house, as we were walking to my room, Spike spoke. "Wanna try your transform?" He said. "Sure! What do I say?" (Y/n) asked. "Spikes out!" He yelled extremely excited. "Ok! Should I try it guys?" (Y/n) looked at Ladybug and I. "Go for it!" I said. "Yeah let's see it!!!" Ladybug said excited. (Y/n) took a few steps back from us a smiled. She seemed excited!

"Spikes out!"

She then started to transform. (Again I suck at the transformation thingy so just lemme skip dat part and just explain what you look like! :D Sorry!) Once she was done transforming, she looked amazing! She had her hair in a pony with green strips going through, her outfit was cool! But, a little showing at the chest. It was a leather suit like mine, but looked like dragon skin. She also had a belt tail like mine, but yet again dragon skin type. I looked up and smiled at her. I then noticed that she had green fox ears! "You look amazing!!!" Ladybug said and ran to (Y/n). She gave her a hug and then giggled. "Do yoy like it, Chat Noir?" (Y/n) asked. "Of course! It's awesome!" She smiled at me. "Oh! Since you know my identity, please don't tell. And this is new for me so please to be harsh on me!" She said, a little worried. "Don't worry! We promise we won't, right Chat!?" Ladybug looked at me. "Right!"

(A/n)- Hoped you guys enjoyed! Oh, and today since it is 12! I am heading to Disneyland! I will try to update at least one a day, but if I don't get a chance to, I am so sorry!I promise I will you when I get back! See ya later bros! *Brofist* HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!! :D