"Great..."

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

GREAT! He heard... "A-adrien... I-" I started, but Adrien cut me off. "Listen, (Y/n). Let me help you." I looked at him confused. "What?" "Let me talk to Marinette. Ill tell her that I just don't like her the same way and make her forgive you! See prob-" "No!" I yelled. "That would hurt her even more. Please Adrien... Just.. You'll get over me. I know you will." I gave him a sad grin. Tears spilling out if my eyes. Adrien got up and hugged me. I snuggled into his embrace. "Let Adrien do this (Y/n)... Its for the best." Alya said. "B-but..." I sighed. "O-okay..." Adrien gave me a kiss on the forhead and nodded. "Great. Ill talk to her tommorow." Wait! That early!! I was gonna say something but Alya said something first. "Great! Hey (Y/n). Your okay with this right??" I looked at her. 'No...' "Yes. I am..." They both smiled at me. Alya hugged me goodbye while Adrien gave me a hug and a kiss. 'I don't deserve your kisses...' I said goodbye as they left and shut the door. "Great..." I sighed as I headed up to my room.

(A/n)- Oh my!!! I AM SO SORRY GUYS! I have been so upset lately I forgot to write for you guys! Please dont be mad!! ;-; I have been stressed with everything thats been happening. I hope you guys forgive me...