What's wrong-?

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Its been almost an hour sincewe got to the zoo, and my headaches have only gotten worse. I even got dizzy at one point while we were walking to the food area.
As we sat down by the hot dog place, I started to rub my head. "Hey gurl, uh, you okay?" I heard Alya ask. "Huh? Oh.. uh.. yeah yeah! I'm fine. Don't worry~" I said as I smiled at her. Both Marinette and Alya gave me a worried look. But soon they went back to eating.
Once we were finished eating, we decided what places to look at before we had to leave. Marinette decided we should look at some of the gift shops. As we walked into one of them, I spotted a stuffed (f/animal) sitting on the front table, but the bad part was- it was a huge stuffed (f /animal)! I went over to see how much it was. Surprisingly, it was only $25.99!
Normally at other stores they would have it at $40!!!! I picked it up and showed to to Marinette. "Look what I found! I think I'm gonna buy it!" Marinette smiled at me. "It's cute! I think you should!!! I am buying this ladybug!" I smiled back at her and headed over to the cash register.

'Time Skip'

I was back at my home cuddling with the stuffed (f/animal), on my phone looking at random things. I started to feel dizzy again... My vision started to go blurry as I got up to get to the bathroom. 'I think I'm gonna throw up!' As soon as I got to the bathroom, surprisingly, I got so dizzy...

I blacked out...