Forgiveness

~Adrian's P.O.V~

"Hi- (Y/n)..." I said as I sat next to her, the gift behind my back. "Hey..." She said, in a sad tone. (Y/n) was still looking at her book. "Hey about what happened I'm-" I was cut off... By (Y/n). "No- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have over reacted. And besides, no one should be forced to love someone they don't love and-" I covered her mouth with ny hand. "No, no (Y/n)! Please understand... I do love you! Ladybug- She came in the room and I told her that I was thinking of a way to ask you out! I think she got jealous, cus that's when she kissed me. And I got you this." I gave her the gift. She looked at me, then took the gift. She opened the card first and read it. She smiled a bit. Next was the gift, she opened it and gasped. "It's the shirt I showed you that day! I told you not to get it for me!" I laughed at her reaction. "You wanted it so bad though... And I got the shirt so I could give you something when I asked you out. But then all this happened and-" (Y/n) then covered my mouth. She smiled. "Thank you, so much! Your the best, Adrian." I smiled at her. "I forgive you." She said. "Really!?" I asked. She nodded. "Here." (Y/n) then got out a piece of paper form her bag, and gave it too me. I looked at it. It was a picture of Mickey's hand making and heart shape. I smiled then looked at her note. "Were even now huh?" I said. "Yep." I chuckled. I then thought of something I always wanted to do. I scooted closer to her, and grabbed her chin to face her towards me. She looked at me confused. I started to lean in... Then- our lips touched. (Y/n) gasped in surprise, then kissed back. I caressed her cheek. I deepened the kiss. I felt sparks. I was so happy and (Y/n) seemed like she was happy too. I am so glad she forgave me! We finally ended the kiss, and talking until school started.

(A/n)- Hope this was good! 😝