Chapter 1

Tobias POV

I stand in the kitchen and cook breakfast, like always. For some reason Tris isn't here yet. "Tris, breakfast is ready!" I say as I place Tris' breakfast on the counter in front of me.
"Im coming, give me a second." She shouts from the other room. As I sit down and begin eating I hear something outside that doesn't sound normal, it sounds more like a truck. Why would there be a truck in the city? Before I can think I find myself at the window. Tris sprints into the kitchen screaming, "Tobias we have to go right now." I nod and pull the blinds closed. As Tris runs across the hall to grab Evelyn, I take a broom and bang it against the cealing signaling for Christina to get down here. After a few moments of rushing around the apartment, Christina, Evelyn, and Tris sprint into our apartment.
"Where are we going to hide?" Christina whispers as she closes the door.
"Follow me." I gesture towards the bedroom. They follow and we all hide in the closet. Its quiet until I hear footsteps storm into the apartment and men shouting for us to come out.
"Come on we know you are in here." A door slams open, thankfully it wasn't the bedroom door. As we hide in the closet their footsteps become louder and louder as they enter our room.
"Scan the room, they couldn't have gotten far." A man shouts. I watch through the crack in the closet door as he walks out of the room and 3 other men in full armor suits storm into the room with their guns drawn.  I reach down and grab Tris' hand and she squeezes mine. I close my eyes and try to imagine Tris and I living a happy life with our son or daughter but that is cut short when one of the men opens the closet door.

-----
Ooooo Clif hanger ;)
~Sara

-edited-