Chapter 23

Tris POV

   We get passed the front desk with no questions asked. As soon as we get outside we make a run for it.
   "Which way to the house?" I say.
   "Right!"
   "Left."
   "Keep going!" Soon enough we get there and stop running.
   "How much of the serum did you get Uri?" I ask as I sit down on the couch.
   "Fourteen doses." Uriah says. He hands me the box and I pick up a vial.
   "How are we going to get them to drink this?" I spin the vial around in my hand. It's so small.
   "Well I was thinking we could either drug their drink or pour it into a spray bottle and spray it in front of their face." Tobias says.
    "That's a good idea but how do we do it without anyone else seeing us?" Uriah asks.
   "We could find them and do it quickly and as they regain their memory we drag them somewhere were no one can see." I say as I hand the vial to Tobias so he can look at it.
   "How are we going to find them?"
   "We should all split up and if you find one of them then drug them and bring them back here. We can explain everything once everyone is here." I say.
   "When should we do it?" Uriah says as he looks at me.
   "I would wait a few days, we need to put the serums in some sort of spray bottle first." I say. We sit there talking for a bit and later on head to bed. I wake up a few hours later. My head turns to find Tobias still asleep. I get up carefully so I don't wake him. I manage slip past the door and head downstairs to grab a glass of water. Why is it light outside? I look out of the window and see people walking out of their houses in unison. What's strange about it is that all of the people that walk out were the same ones that were in the Divergent line.
   Suddenly I drop the glass and my feet move forward. What is going on? I try to resist but I can't. I. Can't. Move. My body continues to propel forward and out of the door without me actually moving myself. My body continues to walk forward as it merges with the crowd. The crowd marches forward and then I see a building with a beautiful fountain on the front lawn.
   I suddenly wake up in the bed next to Tobias. I jerk my head up and frantically look around to only find out that it was just a dream. 
   "Tris are you okay?" He says as he reaches over and pulls me into his embrace.
   "Yeah I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I say as I rest my head on his chest to hear his beating heart. What was that dream? I continue to ponder on that thought and soon fall asleep.

----

What do you think so far? ;)

Want more? Just vote, comment, and follow meee

<4

~Sara

-edited-