Part 38- Zalgo's game

Note: this part starts with Jeff's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Toby and Jeff kept cutting the inside of Zalgo's throat, they felt Zalgo try to squeeze them but failed; then Zalgo started punching them. Jeff laughed.

"Is he strangling himself?" Jeff asked.

"Feels like it" Toby said.

"We're almost out. I can sense it" Slendy said.

They suddenly heard Zalgo laugh and the next thing they knew, they felt themselves start to float which lasted for only a couple of seconds before the feeling stopped.

"What was that about?" Jeff asked. Toby shrugged.

"Keep cutting! Something's not right.." Slendy said.

After a long time of cutting and slashing, Toby felt a breeze come from one of the cuts he made.

"Is this it!?" Toby asked as he pulled Zalgo's throat apart. "This... doesn't look like... the mansion"

Jeff and Slendy looked through the hole, it was really not the mansion. Everything looked dark but they could see some movement in the shadows. Although they couldn't see much, they know that they're in some sort of castle.

Toby made the opening bigger and once it was large enough for them to fit through, he stepped out. Zalgo immediately grabbed his foot. As he was being lift up, Jeff grabbed one of his hands and got lifted up with him. They found themselves staring at Zalgo's face.

"Um... hi?" Toby said. Zalgo smirked.

Jeff felt Slendy's tendrils grab his foot and he pulled them down, releasing them from Zalgo's grip. When they fell, Slendy wrapped his tentacles around their waists and pulled them closer to him.

"Slenderman... look at you... the last time I saw you, you were as tall as I am... but now..." Zalgo said, smiling with his seven mouths.

Slenderman now looked as tall as Zalgo's thumb. Toby was not nearly as tall as he was and neither is Jeff.

"So... you tried to cut open my throat... interesting..." Zalgo said. His throat suddenly healed and the wound was gone.

Slendy stayed deadly silent. His body position was defensive; tendrils and all. Toby, still wrapped around with Slendy's tentacles, had his own tendrils ready to fight. Jeff had nothing to defend himself with because he was wrapped like a mummy by Slendy's tendrils.

"Aren't you going to ask where you are right now?" Zalgo said.

"Yeah. Where are we?" Toby asked.

"Zalgo's realm" Slendy said, still defensive.

Jeff looked around. Zalgo was sitting on a throne. They were standing on Zalgo's armrest. Around them, everything was dark and the only light source they could see was Slendy's white face and Zalgo's eerie glow.

"While we wait for your friends to come" Zalgo said. "Let's play a game"

"No. Thank. You" Slendy said.

"That's impolite, Slenderman. You're my guests... my realm, my rules" Zalgo smiled menacingly.

They heard Slendy growl. Zalgo chuckled. Zalgo flicked his fingers and a box suddenly appeared on a table in front of them. They couldn't see what's inside the box but they knew that the inside of the box was the game they were gonna play.

"The game is simple to know, but hard to play: You three will go through floors of monsters. You have to work together and survive. On every floor, monsters, of all shapes and sizes, will try to kill you. It doesn't matter who wins or dies in the end because the last battle is... with me..." Zalgo said.