Part 69- Splendy's realm

A/N: This is (Eyeless) Jack's POV. It's back to 3rd person. I think its easier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EJ and the others walked out of the Puppeteer's mansion and followed Will to the portal. They were headed towards a colorful forest that smelled of sugary sweets.

"This place is every dentists' worst nightmare." Dr Smiley said while riding on Sully's back. Everyone laughed at what he said.

"I love how you're dying but still can make jokes." Candy Pop said.

The forest they were entering had a lot of different shaped flowers, large and small trees, and had chocolate animals living in it. It's basically every children's dream come true. As they went inside, everyone was talking and laughing.

"I wonder what it's like on the other side... I meant Earth by the way..." Pop said.

"It's probably boring." Cane said.

"Oh, it is." Will replied.

"Actually, it's not." LJ said. "Even Miso agrees that it's much more interesting and fun there."

"Why would the human world be a more interesting place?" Will asked. "We've already seen it before. We even lived there before. Why should we go back?"

"Yeah," Nathan said. "We even suffered there..."

"The human world is just full of jerks who can't even appreciate and see what a true talent is." Papagrande said.

"Thats... actually why it's more interesting..." LJ said.

EJ said. "You get to kill people..."

"Now, that, I agree." Will said. "In the human world, we get to have a blood bath."

"And all of my audience is there." Papagrande said.

"You have to go there once in a while." Puppeteer said. "You'll need to make kids happy, remember?"

"But that's Jack, Pop, Jill, Cane, Jason and Miso's job." Will said. "They have the power because they are the real imaginary friends."

"Have the power?" Vine asked. "What do you mean?"

"Funtasia is a world made out of the imagination of children." LJ explained. "Like Will said, the imaginary friends have the power to make children happy. Now, happiness is like the power source of Funtasia. Without it, Funtasia wouldn't run."

"Then why kill the children?" EJ asked.

"Because once they grow up, they'll be miserable, they'll forget about us, and they'll have even less imagination than before." LJ said.

"Yeah, just like what Isaac did to Jack." Will said.

LJ ignored him. "So, basically, they're useless to us after they grow up and since killing is fun, we kill them."

"But Puppeteer, on the other hand, has a different job." Pop said, laying his arm around Puppeteer's shoulder.

"How come?" EJ asked.

"Instead of happiness, he feeds on sadness and depression and those kinds of things." Pop said. "It's basically why he's the black sheep of the family."

"Is that also why you tease him?" Vine asked.

"Nah, we tease him cuz he isn't fun to hang around with." Cane answered.

"Hey, I'm pretty fun... I guess..." Puppeteer said. They ignored him.

"I guess thats also why this is Splendy's realm." Vine said. "He is known for making children happy."