Part 21- First Night in Slendy's Manor

Note: This chapter is in Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After listening to the brothers' awkward conversation about Toby being their nephew, Jeff got a tour around his new home.

In the tour, Jeff met everyone, including the people who still wants to join Jeff's group-thing.

"Through this door" Toby pointed to a door next to Jack's. "Is your very own: brand new bedroom!" Toby gave Jeff the keys "Open it!"

Jeff opened it. It looked exactly like Jack's room; plain and dull.

"Wow" Jeff said "Looks pretty good"

"Toby! EJ! Jeff! Dinner's ready!" They heard Sally shout.

They went downstairs, only to find a long dinner table filled with food waiting for them.

"Jack! Jeff!" Jane was waving at them. She had two empty seats beside her. They sat next to her; Jeff sat next to Jane and Jack sat next to Jeff.

"Hey, Arkensaw, What happened when you got stabbed?" Jeff asked.

"I died" she said.

"Haha. Very funny. Seriously though"

"I did. I did die" She said.

"She really did die, Jeff. Masky and Hoodie sent her to Slendy and he turned her into an immortal without her permission" Jack whispered to him.

"Damn, Arkensaw. Looks like I can kill you whenever I want now" Jeff smiled menacingly.

"Yes. Yes I can" Jane took out her knife. Jeff touched his pockets and realized that his knives wasn't there. His eyes grew big but then Jack pulled out his scalpel and pointed it towards her.

"Not unless I'm here" Jack said.

"Oh come on. We're immortal now. Can't you alteast give me a chance to stab him" she said.

"You know, Jane. I think when I came here, I saw a forest in the distance. We could always tie you up and leave you there... forever" Jack said.

"We should really do that, Jack" Jeff said.

"Alright, alright. I won't kill him nor stab him but... can I punch him? Please? Just once"

Jack thought about this and said "Fine. But just once"

"Wait. Wha-" Jeff didn't get to finish his sentence when Jane punched him in the face. "Ow. You bitc-"

"Yes! WooHoo! I did it!" Jane stood up and started dancing. Jack laughed. Jeff was rubbing his bleeding nose.

"What happened Jane?" Asked Clockwork. She sat next to Jane on the other side.

"I punched Jeff! In yo' face, Woods! Wooh!" Jane said happily. "Like literally In. Your. Face. Woo!"

Jack and Clocky laughed as Jeff tried to strangle her but she was too happy to even care.

"Jack" Jack turned around. It was Ben. "Can I sit with you guys?"

"Of course Ben!"

"What happened to Jeff's nose?"

"Take a guess" Behind Jack, Jeff was still strangling her while Jane was still laughing.

"Oooh"

"So, What's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering if we're gonna continue the whole group thing?"

"Uh... let me ask Jeff" Jack poked Jeff's shoulder. Jeff stopped strangling Jane and looked at Jack. "Are we gonna continue the whole group-killing thing?"