Part 33- Jenny

Masky sent them to the front of an old, creepy house. The house didn't have neighbors and was alone in the middle of a forest.

"Who lives in a house like this?" Jeff asked. Masky shrugged.

"A witch..." Jack said. They went up to the front door and knocked. "Jenny! You in there?!"

"Jenny? The girl who did this to you?" Jeff asked. Jack nodded.

"Who is it?!" A cold and crazy-like voice shouted from behind the door.

"Jack. Jack Nichols. Remember me?!" Jack shouted.

"Jack Nichols?" Masky asked.

"I changed my name. Long story" Jack whispered to Masky as the door opened.

A familiar face opened the door and once she saw Jack she threw herself to the floor and began worshipping him like a god.

"Oh, Jack, son of Chernobog, please release me from this Hell and bring me to paradise!" Jenny said bowing down.

Jack looked at the others awkwardly. Jeff smirked and Masky shrugged at him. He looked back to Jenny.

"Uh... yeah... Chernobog, yeah.. uh, we need you Jenny. We-"

"Anything for my lord and savio-" Jenny started.

"Yes. He will free you but first you need to do something in return!" Jeff told her, acting like a worshipper of Jack. Jeff looked at Jack with an apologetic look.

Masky realised what Jeff was trying to do and went along with it. "Yes! Lord and saviour Jack will free you!" Masky started to bow down as well. Jeff copied him.

"Uh... yeah... right, um, Jenny-" Jack started.

"Yes, my lord?" Jenny suddenly stood up. Her hair was a complete mess and her eyes were twitching.

"Do you know how to imprison a-" Jack started.

"The all mighty, Chernobog has competition! He is fighting against another demon named Zalgo. We need your help to-" Masky told her exaggeratedly.

"Zalgo!? You mean 'He who waits behind the Wall'?" Jenny suddenly trembled with fear.

"Yes! Do you know anything about him?" Jeff asked.

"In his right hand is the Candle Who's Light is Shadow. In his right he holds a dead star-" Jenny started to say.

"-His left hands are stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar" Jack helped her continue. "Yes! That's it! Do you know anything about him!?"

"Yes! He is very powerful and strong! He is a being who could destroy the entire world by singing a special song" Jenny said while trembling.

"What!?" The three shouted.

"Where did you get all these information from?" Jack asked her.

"From a book" She went inside the house and came back with a large book.

"Ugh! It stinks!" Jeff said, pinching his nose and waving his hands around.

"Forgive me. I need to protect this book from evil spirits so I wash it with salt and garlic everynight" She started to flip pages until she stopped at one of them. "Here. It is Zalgo"

Jack saw a picture of a jet-skinned knight in silver armor surrounded by a corona of black lightning. He took the book and read outloud:

He is an eyeless abomination with seven mouths. His right hand holds a dead star and his left hand holds the Candle Whose Light Is Shadow and is stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar. Six of his mouths speak in different tongues. When the time is right, the seventh shall sing the song that ends the Earth: