Part 78- Reunited but Incomplete

A/N: I guess this nobody's POV. Just know that this is the group that escaped the mansion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the really uncomfortable ride, they all ran towards the middle of a forest. The sky started to sprinkle rain on them by the time they saw a silhouette of a small cabin. Soon enough the silhouette became an actual cabin. As soon as everyone got inside the cabin, the rain started to get stronger.

Everyone was inside a very small cabin. The imaginary friends floated near the ceiling so there was enough space at the ground. Helen, Dina, Lou, Lazari and Sally were sitting on a very old couch. Everyone else were standing up or floating.

The man with the skull shirt suddenly shouted. "Hey! Get off the couch please. This guy needs a bed." He said as he gestured to Toby who was on his shoulders, asleep.

Everyone got off the couch and let Toby lay down. They took off his mouth guard and goggles then let him sleep.

Masky seemed to know the man with the skull shirt. "Habit," He said, saying the man's name. "Is he okay? Did whatever happen to Slendy affect him?"

Habit scoffed. "Of course!... I think...."

"I'm sorry...." Lazari muttered. "I just-"

"No need for tears, little one." Habit said. "It'll be all over soon..."

"What does that mean?" Helen asked.

Habit shrugged. "I don't know! I just want to say something good or whatever."

"Wait a minute..." Liu suddenly says. "Jeff was with Slendy at that time! And he's still out there! We need to get him!" He said taking a few steps towards the door.

"Liu, he's fine. He's safe. Don't worry." Masky said calmly. "Slendy probably dropped him off at the safest part of his forest. Unless he moves out of Slendy's forest, he's safe."

Liu nodded. "Alright... I understand..."

"Yeah yeah yeah." The Observer said, changing the subject. He clasped his hands together and rubbed them. "Now, all we do... is wait..."

"Wait?" Jill asked. "Wait for what?"

"You know." Observer said. "Wait for the others to arrive, for Toby to wake up... you know, wait."

"Okay..." Clocky said. "In the meantime, what should we do?"

"Good question." Habit said. He began counting down his fingers. "First of all, do not make any noise. Second, don't be assholes and make our job even more harder. Third, nobody try to kill each other. Fourth, anyone who pisses me off will get shot--" He took out a gun from his pocket. "--and will be left to rot here in this cabin... just like that dead guy over there." He pointed to a rotting corpse at the corner of the room. "Fifth, nobody better interrupt what I'm saying or else--"

"Hey wait a minute..." Jane suddenly interrupted. "I saw that corpse before!"

"Hey!" Habit angrily shouted. "What did I just say!?"

Jane ignored him. She gasped. "This is the cabin where we met Toby for the first time!"

"Really?" Clocky asked.

"Yeah." Masky said. "This is also where you died, right?"

"That was cold, Tim." Hoodie said.

Masky shrugged. "I'm just saying!"

"Speaking of Toby," Lou said. "He's waking up..."

Everyone looked at Toby who started to sit up and scratch his head. "Ah..." He winced, clutching his head. "What happened?... Why are we in here?"