Part 14- The start of the journey

Note: This chapter is in Jeff's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane finally woke up. Everyone was ready and they were set to go out.

"Finally! Let's go!" Jeff shouted in excitement as they left the cabin.

"Shout like that and you'll get us caught, Smiley" Jane complained.

"Zip it, Arkensaw." Jeff retorted in a playful way. Jane removed half her mask from her face then stuck her tongue out.

"Guys, shush!" Jack said.

They ran out of the forest and through the neighborhood. Jeff's blood lust was back but he had to stop it. He promised Jack that he wouldn't kill until the sun rises.

The moon was bright and big. It felt like every innocent soul was sleeping, silently, in their beds. It was the perfect night to kill but Jeff had to not kill.

Jeff never been in a large group that kills people. There was him, Jack, Jane, Toby and Ben. Everyone was a professional killer. Although he doesn't know how Ben kills, he just assumes that he is.

When they reached a part of the town where there were hundreds of shops and cafes, they hid behind a wall of a building.

"Ok, Jeff, do you see that window over there?" Jack pointed at a third floor window. It was open, and it had pink curtains.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could jump up to that floor?"

"Impossible!" Jane whispers "I know that his adrenaline stuff is... not normal... but nobody can do that!"

"Yes, I can!" Jeff said.

"Show me" Jane said crossing her arms.

"Fine" Jeff might be a stubborn mule but he wasn't stupid. He looked at the third window. It was far but it wasn't far from the second floor window. He's gonna use it to his advantage.

"Jeff, before you do that, when you get in. Find anything that's like a rope. If you can't. Get out of the apartment and look for one. Kill anyone in sight. Got it?" Jack said.

"Jack, I think I read your mind"

Jeff looked back to the window then smirked at Jane, who still had her arms crossed. He jumped, then he stretched his hand to grab the second floor windowsill. He grabbed it and hang on.

"Hey, genius! That's the second floor!" He heard Jane whisper.

He looked back down at her and stuck his tongue out. Jeff looked up to the third floor window. He tried to reach one of his hand to the windowsill to check how far he still was to it. He wasn't far. He used his one hand to swing himself up. In one swing, he successfully reached the target windowsill.

He got inside. Inside, the room was all pink. It had a pink bed, pillows, closet, walls, floor, everything. He did a thumbs up outside the window and went back in.

When he did, he dodged a pillow which was thrown from across the room. It was a little girl; she had blonde hair and pink pajamas. She threw another pillow and he dodged it.

"Get back! Or else!" She said. Jeff started to laugh, not noisily. He tried to stop the sound from escaping his mouth.

"What are you going to do about it? Throw pillows!?" He laughed harder.

Jeff walked closer to her, knife in hand. She was about to scream when Jeff covered her mouth. She struggled. "Shhh... Don't fight, little one. Go to sleep.. go on" She started to bite his hand. He didn't mind. "You don't want to sleep?" He raised his knife. "Fine. Feel the pain!" He stabbed her in the stomach. She screamed. Jeff stabbed her heart continuously until she stopped moving.