Part 67- Another Reunion

Note: this is (Eyeless) Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait a minute," EJ said as they sprinted and flew to the front door of the Puppeteer's mansion. "Isn't Issac human?"

"Yeah, why?" LJ asked him.

"Is Will a human too?"

"Uh duh! Of course he is!" LJ said.

"How does he get to live in Funtasia?" EJ asked.

"Fun now! Questions later!" Pop and Cane shouted as they pushed the door open... which didn't even open because something that was at the other side was blocking it.

"Ow!" EJ heard people's voices said on the other side. Zero bursts out laughing.

"Oops! Sorry guys!" Pop shouted.

The people outside muttered something angrily and moved away. Once the doors were fully opened, he saw 3 men there.

One guy wore a mask and had blonde hair. He wore a brown jacket with pants. He had light skin and blue eyes. The mask he wore resembled a beak of a crane that was a bone and it covered his entire face except his chin and mouth.

The other man was wearing a black and violet magician clothes. He had white short hair and blue eyes. He was also wearing the traditional magician top hat which matched his clothes.

The other man was wearing a mask too that had two sides. One side of the mask was pitch black and the other was luminous white. On the white side of the mask was half a face that had the shape of an angry looking eye and a mouth that curved into a frown. He wore a black hoodie that he had over his head, a black and white striped scarf, and white gloves. He had long nails that went through his gloves.

They were all rubbing their heads because of the impact of the large door.

Then the man with the black and white mask shouted something in a different language.

LJ understood. "Hey! Hold on there, Kage. First of all, it's your fault for being in front of the door and second, we said we're sorry..."

"You're sorry?" The man with blonde hair angrily said. "You're sorry!? YOU'RE FREAKIN SORRY MY ASS!"

"Jeez, Will calm your farm!" LJ said, holding his arms up defensively.

"First, you fucking left me! And now, you hit me with THE FUCKIN' DOOR!" Will scolded him angrily.

"Hehehe sorry..." LJ said. He noticed EJ who looked confused and pulled him to his side. "Hey Will, meet one of my new friends."

"New friends?" The man in the magician clothes asked curiously.

"Yep!" LJ said. "You can't guess what his name is though."

"Is it... Jack?" Will guessed.

Zero and the twins bursted out laughing again. LJ stared at Will suprised. "How did you know?"

Will chuckled then shrugged. "I just guessed, man."

"Lucky guess..." The magician man said.

"Yeah anyway-" LJ started to say.

The Kage guy interrupted him by saying things in another language again.

"Kage, do you speak english man?" Will asked him.

"Yes. Only bits." The Kage man said. He faced EJ. "I am Kagekao."

"He speaks Japanese... I think..." Will explained which EJ nodded to.

"They call me Papagrande De Magico," The man in magician clothes said. "But you can call me Grande... or just Papagrande... I dont care.."

"And I am-" Will said.