Part 29- Sully and Jeff meets Zalgo

"Hello Jeff" Zalgo said. Jeff finally saw his face.

"Jeff! Don't look at his eyes! We're coming!" He heard Toby and the others say.

"Do you know who I am?" Zalgo said. Jeff suddenly couldn't hear anyone else. Jeff couldn't blink. He couldn't move his body, he looked down at the hand which was holding him tightly so he couldn't see his eyes... if he had eyes.

"Yeah, I know who you are" Jeff said.

"Who am I?"

Jeff chuckled "... yo mama..."

"This is no laughing matter, boy"

"You don't think I know that"

"You're mine Jeff. Like it or not"

"Why do you need me anyway?"

"You like killing, right?"

"Yeah... so?"

"I'll let you kill. I'll make you invincible. I'll give you all your heart desires; immortality, money, anything"

"Um... Immortality and a house is what I wanted... look, Slendy already gave me those things. You're just gonna give them back to me"

"Slenderman is dead. I ate him"

"Toby's still here"

"Oh. That boy who suddenly had Slenderman's powers. Right."

"Yeah. I don't need anything at all, thanks anyway, you can put me down now"

"Oh, Jeff. You forgot about a certain... person... that eyeless guy..."

"Jack? What do you want with him?"

"Not me, Jeff. I'm just suggesting it to you"

"Suggesting what?"

"You know how much pain Jack had to go through all his life. You, on the other hand, had a wonderful life and then you destroyed other people's wonderful lives, remember? Jane, Liu and probably, hundreds of other people hates you now"

"So...?"

"You could always give Jack the life he wanted... to pay back the times when he saved you" Jeff suddenly looked up. Zalgo smiled.

"You... how did you know I-?"

"Jeffrey Alexander Woods. I know everything about you. I also know that you want to have another chance at another life with Liu; That you've always wanted to repay Jack the times he saved you. And that you want to kill more. Am I right?"

"Hey don't say that out loud..." Jeff said, looking around to see if anyone heard but found himself alone with Zalgo in the middle of swirling red gas. "Where are we?"

"It doesn't matter now, does it? The fight will be eternal anyway. Why not stay here and relax for awhile?"

"Uh..." Jeff looked around the hand that held him. There was no chance of escaping. Jeff couldn't move his hands to grab his knife. There is basically no way out.

"Why do you want to escape? Don't you just want to talk?"

"Sorry. It's just, well, I'm kind of uncomfortable here and that, well..."

"Well?"

"Well... everything just seems fishy..."

"Fishy?"

"Did you already hypnotize me?" Jeff raised his eyebrow at him. Zalgo laughed. Jeff's eye widened.

"No! You silly boy! I won't do that... unless you want me to" Zalgo smiled more.