Part 63- Funtasia

Note: this is Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Splendy has a realm?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. Slendy, Splendy and Offender has a realm." LJ said. "Only Trendy doesn't have a realm."

"Okay. But who calls Puppeteer weird?" Vine asks.

"Uh oh. Vine is being protective again." Zero said, smirking.

"No, I'm not." Vine said, leaning on Puppeteer to support the weight on his wounded shoulder.

"Why? What happens if he gets protective?" Jack asked.

"Well, he gets mad if he becomes more protective." LJ said. "I remember when me and Jill used to tease Helen so much that Vine started throwing a really big tantrum just to keep us away."

"Oh, I remember that." Puppeteer said. When Puppeteer noticed Jack's confused expression, he said. "That was before I became their friend. Helen was being bullied by LJ and Jill becaus-"

"We weren't bullying him! We were just teasing!" LJ said, waving his arms around.

"Yeah, teasing." Puppeteer said, sarcastically. "Anyway, Vine snapped, one day, and he started shouting stuff, throwing things around. Basically, it was Hell for a whole week for Jack. I mean, Laughing Jack."

LJ laughed. "Oh believe me, it was."

Vine chuckled. "Never get on my bad side."

"Nope. Never get on his bad side." LJ told Jack. Jack laughed and nodded.

The cloud landed and they got off. They were standing in the lawn of the Puppeteer himself. His lawn didn't have any colors. It was all gray. His house, the grass, the clouds above it, and everything else. The only things that had color are his windows which are glowing yellow like his strings and the only living thing on his lawn was a tree but it looked too grayish dead to be called alive.

Puppeteer produced his glowing strings out and walked to the door. When the strings touched the door, it immediately opened.

Inside the house wasn't as bad as the outside. The furniture were decorated nicely, some paintings that were hung up looked amazing, the walls and ceiling were dull grey and there was a huge, beautiful chandelier in the middle of it all.

The Puppeteer lead them through confusing hallways. Nobody spoke throughout the walk. He opened a room and everyone went inside. The room had 2 bunk beds in it and both were at the corner of the room which was pretty big. The walls were still old-fashioned but other than that, it was perfect.

"You guys lay down here for awhile." Puppeteer said.

Jack, Sully and Vine sat down on a bed while Zero helped Dr Smiley lay down on one. Dr Smiley looked really pale. His breathing was heavy and his eyes squinted in pain when he layed down.

Jack stood up and walked to Dr Smiley who was laying on the bed who which was opposite to them. He layed his hand on the doctor's forehead. It was cold. Dr Smiley was losing so much blood.

"Puppeteer, get me bandage- a cloth- anything to stop bleeding." Jack said as he started unbuttoning the doctor's uniform.

Puppeteer flew away and came back a few minutes later with a large blanket. "I couldn't find anything else except this blanket."

"Fine! Give it." Jack said, taking the blanket from Puppeteer's hand and  then tied a knot around the bullet wound. "We're gonna have to work with this."

"We can just get Nurse Ann to help, right?" Sully asked.

Vine gasped. "Sully, you're right! We can even get Slendy to heal him!"