Part 61- Saved

Toby's POV
~~~~~~~~~

Toby stared speechless at what he just seen. Ben Drowned, Glitchy Red, and Lost Silver are... gone. It feels like it was just yesterday that those three were laughing and playing video games with each other but now... will they ever come back?

"You..." Everyone looked at Jeff. He had tears in his eyes and he was breathing hard. "YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Jeff jumped out the window without anybody trying to stop him. They were all too shocked to even try. He ran towards Jenny who was smirking.

"I WILL MURDER YOU!" Jeff shouted as he started to sprint. Slendy grabbed him with his tendrils but Jeff didn't stop struggling. "LET ME GO! THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL MAKE THEM GO TO SLEEP! I'LL PUT THEM TO SLEEP FOREVER! WHERE THEY CAN'T-"

Slendy had muted Jeff. Then Jenny started to laugh insanely. "Hahahaha! How pitiful! Look at you! So weak. So miserable. So pathetic."

Jeff visibly kept talking and he was visibly angry. He struggled to free himself from Slendy's grasp but failed.

A loud sobbing was heard. Everyone looked at the source of the sound and realised that it was Dark Link. Splendy placed him down on the ground and now he was curled up into a ball and was crying his heart out. Beside Toby, Liu sighed.

"Poor guy..." Liu muttered.

In the front-yard, Dark Link's sobs seemed to agitate Jeff more. It also looks like Jenny was the only one who wasn't affected by the crying.

Jenny just ignored the crying. "I wonder how many more delicious souls there are in that mansion."

What Jenny just said, somehow, provoked Slendy because he suddenly snarled and made a defensive position. His sharp teeth were showing, his tendrils were out and he was showing his claws.

Jenny laughed even more. "Awwww. Is the Slenderman protecting humans? How pathetic."

"Hah! How ironic!" Offender shouted. "You're weak, Chernobog! We can easily defeat you! Heck, Slender can beat you all by himself. The only reason why you're here is because of Zalgo, isn't it!? Without him, you're not alive. You'll just be a weak, pathetic, little-"

"Stop." Slendy interrupted.

Jenny said nothing and just had a really angry expression on her face. Her glowing, eyeless eyes were blood red and her sharp teeth showed.

"You watch your mouth-" She said. Zalgo stopped her from talking by lifting her in the air, telepathically.

Zalgo sighed. "Chernobog, they're right. It's better if we train you."

Jenny didn't reply and remained immobile as she and Zalgo melted into the ground.

---------------30 minutes later--------------

Everyone was in the living room. Half of the room was comforting Dark Link while the other half grieved with him. Some, like Jeff, was silently muttering bad things about Zalgo and Jenny. Others, like Liu, was too shocked to even say anything.

Toby was also speechless. Everything has turned to Hell in just a few days. Sully betrayed them, Vine was missing, Jack left, and now, their beloved trio was gone.

Then Toby realized something. They died... but they're immortal...

Even Immortals die....

Everyone will die.

Toby looked around the room. All of his friends were there. Jack, Vine and the trio were the only ones missing. Other than them, all of his friends will die... One by one, they will all die. Death will get to them eventually. And if they all did die, then who will remember them? Who will remember those awesome moments with them? Those memories... will they just be nothing but replaceable trash? Will Toby even live long enough to find out?