Part 66- The Twins

Note: This is (Eyeless) Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughter was heard throughout the house. Eyeless Jack and Vine looked at the three imaginary friends in shock and worry. To their surprise, they just looked at each other with an oh-no-they're-here expression.

"Too scared to show a small secret, Puppeteer?" A male voice said yet there was nobody else in the room.

"Oh no..." Puppeteer said, covering his face in disbelief.

"Awww. Is someone not happy to see us again?" A female voice asked.

"Pop! Cane! Buddies!" Laughing Jack shouted happily. "Where are yah? I wanna introduce you to my new friends!"

The voices stopped and then-

Pop! Pop!

Two figures were suddenly standing on top of the dining table. The girl one had these four big tied sky blue hair, really pale skin, and pink and blue almost jester-like clothes. The boy had darker blue and purple clothes and hair which were tied too, he had really pale skin, he also wore a jester-like costume. Both of them were smirking and were holding a large colorful hammer.

"EJ and Vine meet Candy Pop and Candy Cane." Laughing Jack said.

The two jesters chuckled before the boy pointed to himself. "Candy Pop." Then he pointed to his sister. "Candy Cane."

"Uh... Hi..." Eyeless Jack said.

"So," Pop said, jumping down the table while looking at the Puppeteer. "What's up? Why didn't we get invited to the party?"

"There is no party." Puppeteer said, crossing his arms. "How'd you even know we're here?"

"Uh, we can sense anyone who comes into Funtasia." Cane said. "Besides, why wouldn't we want to see our friends again?"

"Yeah, friends..." Pop said, winking at Puppeteer who just shook his head and avoided looking at them.

"How's Funtasia, guys?" Laughing Jack asked after a long silence.

"It became boring after you guys left us..." Cane said as she carefully leapt down the table.

"Why didn't you guys want to come with us anyway?" Laughing Jack asked.

They both shrugged at the same time. "It looks boring to go there." They said in unison.

"It's actually not." Laughing Jack said.

"Well, with Puppeteer around, when was it not, right?" Pop said, smirking at Puppeteer who is still trying to ignore them.

Eyeless Jack glanced at Vine who was looking at the Puppeteer and then to the twins. EJ then looked at Zero and LJ and they too, were looking at Vine, expecting something.

"Who's this again?" Pop asked Laughing Jack while pointing at Eyeless Jack.

"That's Eyeless Jack and that one is Vin-" Laughing Jack said, pointing to both of them.

"Nah, we already know who he is." Cane said, interrupting LJ. "Your name is Vine Volikov, right?"

"Y-Yeah..." Vine said. "How'd you know my name?"

"Well, while our friends were away, we kinda messed around for a bit-" Pop said.

"-and we went to each of their mansions to mess around-" Cane said, continuing his sentence.

"-and we may have turned their place into a dump-" Pop said.

"-and we also played some games in them-"