Part 43- A day inside Slendy's New Mansion

Breaking News

The Creepypastas has returned. A man named Hector, not his original name, has said that he has been a victim of Jeff the Killer. He has seen every single person in the building, Max's Bar, been killed in front of his eyes. Jeff didn't kill him because Jeff wanted him to witness the murders.

The police can't get anymore information out of him because of this traumatizing incident.

Another incident, with the Creepypastas, was that they had killed another entire neighborhood. That is all the information we have.

Have a safe night

~~~~~~~~~~~~Jeff's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Ben closed the TV. "Well, Jeff? What do you think?"

Jeff smirked "Perfect."

They went back to Slendy's New Mansion after they let the man go. When they told Slendy and his brothers what they did, Slendy put Jeff and Liu in a detention chair for an hour because they were drunk. While they stayed there, Splendy, Trendy and Offender praise him for his genuis ideas. Now, Jeff is free and everyone was watching the News.

"Why do you want people to know we're back, Jeff?" Liu asked.

"Because, Liu, the more people that fears us, the more fun killing is" Jeff said. "Before I met Jack, I kill day and night. When I became famous for making people beautiful, people became terrified of me. When people saw me walking on the streets, they run away. Killing is fun when your victim is scared of you. They beg for mercy and that makes you want to kill more. Your bloodlust becomes stronger and then-"

"Wait. How did you meet Jack? Did you like, run into each other?" Ben asked.

"Oooh. They're gonna tell us a story" Sally said, hugging Charlie.

"Uh... Well, I guess I was running away from the police.." Jeff started. "And then I was about to enter a house to kill people but then I realised that they were dead and one man had a note from a guy named EJ. It told me to go to the first house I see and we'll meet. We did!... that's about it"

"Boooooring" Toby said.

"Fine! What about you, Jack? Tell your story" Jeff said. Everyone looked at Jack.

"Well..." Jack started. He told the story about him almost meeting Jeff through an alleyway. Then how he wrote the letter and waited for Jeff on a tree. "And then we shook hands. That's how we met"

"So that's how the Best-Duo-Ever met" Clocky said.

"No! Masky and Hoodie are!" Ben said.

"Are what?" Masky asked.

"How did you meet Brian, Tim?" Toby asked.

"I met him through a guy named Alex" Masky said.

"Oooooh" Ben said.

"How did you meet Jane, Jeff?" Clocky asked.

"We're neighbors" Jeff said. Everyone looked at him, waiting for more. "What? We were neighbors"

"And your classmate" Liu said.

"And my classmate" Jeff agreed.

"Anything else?" Clocky asked, excitedly. Jane face-palmed herself.

"Why are you such a fan-girl?" Jane asked her. Clocky squeeled.

"Oooh. I get it" Liu said, smiling.

"Yeaaaah, Liu!" Clocky high-fived him. "Don't you think they're perfect- Ow!" Jane punched Clocky on the shoulder.

"Wait wait wait wait wait" Jeff said, raising his hands up. "Did you really think that me... and Arkensaw... are dating? What the f-"