Part 19- Cemetery Rescue

----------------Jack's POV-----------------

"Aaaaand this" Toby showed Jack a door "is your new bedroom" Toby handed Jack some keys and he happily unlocked the door.

Inside the room, was a white, plain bed, walls, blanket; actually, everything, except for wooden furniture, was white and plain.

"I know it isn't much but atleast you get to decorate your own room easily, right?" Toby said.

Jack nodded. He just finished Toby's tour around the mansion. Toby also introduced Jack to some people like: Dina, Zero, Smile, Silver, Red and more.

"So... are we gonna do a rescue mission?" Helen asked.

Everyone was just outside Jack's room now; Jane, Sally, Ben, Toby, Clockwork, Masky, and Hoodie.

"Uh... yeah but I need to know where they're headed to" Jack said.

"I know!" Ben exclaimed. "They're going to the cemetery, the place where they buried the Woods family. I still haven't told Jeff, though"

"Alright, tell me everything" Jack said.

-----------------------Jeff's POV------------------

The officers managed to find a police station. Now, Jeff was in another vehicle and police cars surrounded him.

Now, Jeff knew that no matter where he's taken to, he won't be able to get out easily. Challenge accepted Jeff thought to himself. He smiled.

After a few boring hours, Jeff began to notice something. The road that they were heading was oddly familiar. It was as if he knew the streets by heart. No. It was the neighborhood. He knew that it was the fancy neighborhood his family wanted to live in.The streets, the houses, everything.

Memories came back to him. The happy memories. He remembered playing under the sun with his older brother, Liu. They would sometimes play tag or hide and seek and whenever Jeff gets in trouble, Liu will always help him.

... Liu... where are you...? I need you... big brother... please, forgive me...

Jeff felt tears in his eyes but he couldn't blink them away, he doesn't have eyelids. He looked away from the cops and wiped the tears in on his hoody.

------------------------Jack's POV----------------

After discussing the plans for 20 times, the killers were on the move.

The plan was; Masky, Hoody, and Toby will kill the gaurds that are on the lookout for any intruders. The girls: Jane, Sally and Clocky would distract the men in police cars by driving in one of them. Jack is the one who is gonna help Jeff escape. Ben will disrupt all devices that the police are using to communicate.

Right now, they are waiting near the cemetery. They're waiting for Jack's signal.

"This is gonna be sweet" Sally said.

" I have never been this pumped in years!" Clocky said.

"Yeah. Finally, something interesting happens!" Toby said.

"Shhhhh!" Said Masky.

"You shush!" Toby said.

"Shut up!"

"No!"

--------------------Jeff's POV-----------------

Jeff was back in his old home. The place where he killed his family. The place where it all began.