Part 11- Toby's Friends

"Did you guys see the look on his face!" Jane laughed.

"It was priceless!" Jeff laughed.

Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby both looked at each other; their eyes said the same thing: those two are crazy. The two killers: Jeff and Jane, just finished killing a man. They were inside the man's big house and they killed every single one of his family in front of his eyes. The man's pleas only made the Killers more insane. They both loved it.

Before the Killers enjoyed a nice bloodshed, Ticci Toby lead them out of the forest road and into a large neighborhood. Most of the houses that they went into had no security whatsoever, except for large fences and gates, and they just waltz in and started killing everybody they could find.

Although it was easy to sneak into the houses; going outside while in broad daylight was very risky, so they moved from backyard to backyard.

Jack ate a lot of kidneys and he felt full. He also let Jeff continue to put his signature smiles on his victims, to show the police that they were there. Toby was very helpful. He would use his hatchets to smash the doorknobs so they could easily break in.

"So. Should we move on?" Toby asked when the two finally calmed down.

"Hell yeah!" Jeff said.

They got out of the house through the backdoor and moved to the next backyard. Once they stepped in the neighbor's backyard, Toby gestured for them to stop.

"What is it Toby?" Jack asked.

"Security Cameras" Toby said. He moved silently across the backyard, with both hatchets on each hand. The others followed. When they spotted a security camera, they stopped. The camera wasn't looking at them. Toby raised his hatchet but then he suddenly put it down.

"What's wrong Toby?" Jack asked. Toby just raised his hand to stop Jack.

After a long silence, Toby said to the air "Alright, Ben, do your stuff"

"Ben?" Asked Jane. The camera made a flickering sound and then fell on the grass. "How did you... Who's Ben?"

"One of my friends... good friends... which I owe now" Toby said. He looked at the air and listened again. "Alright, Ben said that he'll hack through the house's computers, cameras and appliances but we have to wait."

"Is Ben... real?" Jane asked.

"Oooh. I forgot that you guys can't see him. Oh well, he'll come out when he wants to." Toby said.

They waited for a few minutes until Toby says "He said it's fine to come in now"

They made their way inside. Jeff and Jane immediately killed anyone they could find while Toby and Jack waited in the kitchen.

"Hey Toby, thanks for helping us. I know it isn't much but..." Jack said.

"Oh. It's fine. Don't worry about it" Toby said.

"So... have you been alone for quite some time?"

"Nah. Like I said, I have friends like Ben, Brian, Tim, Helen... and more..."

"Do you kill people Toby?"

"Yea, I only kill the people that Slendy wants me to kill, the people who are mean to me and I kill people just for fun, sometimes"

"Slendy? Wait, is there another group of killers out there too?

"Um... yeah... haven't you heard the news?"

"What?"

"There was a group of other killers that teamed up to join you guys. I'm was one of them actually"

"What!? Since when!?" As Jack said this, the TV suddenly turned on and the news said:

Looks like the media's worst nightmare is coming true. Jeff the Killer's intentions of creating an organization of mad serial killers are now reality as another group have been caught on camera killing a person in an alleyway.

The screen changed to a scene filmed in a shaky phone. It showed 3 guys, a little girl and a weird looking dog walking out of a dark alleyway; two of the guys wore hoodies over their heads, the other guy was wearing a blue jacket and a mask with a smiley face on it. The little girl had a pink dress, long brown hair with blood dripping on her clothes. The dog looked like a Siberian husky except it had red fur.

They saw the man filming and the 2 guys with hoodies ran after him. The man dropped his phone then the last thing the camera showed was the little girl looking down at the camera. She had blood coming from her head, her eyes were green and her smile was... insane. The footage stopped after that.

No more information has been gathered. If you see these people; run or contact police immediately. If you encounter a man with a white hoody or a man with a black hoody with a blue mask; please run away immediately.

Have a safe night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Note:

Looks like their adventure just started... if you know what I mean

We know this story is short but we hope you enjoyed!

He always watches...