Part 25- Successors

------------------Jeff's POV----------------

Liu was coughing and wheezing on the front of the door on Slendy's Mansion.

"You'll get used to it" Jeff told him.

"Where are we?" Liu asked.

"Welcome to Slendy's Mansion!" Hoodie said, raising his arms.

"Let's go meet Slendy!" Jeff said enthusiastically.

When they entered Slendy's office, he and Splendy was arguing.

"Stop! I did not-" Slendy stopped when Hoodie opened the door.

"Still having a reunion, Slendy?" Jeff asked. Jack elbowed him hard on the stomach, knocking the air out of him.

Slendy sighed. "No, Jeff" He noticed Liu "So... you finally met Liu?"

"Wait. You knew!?" Jeff asked.

"Of course. We just can't tell you because it's you're destiny to figure it out yourself" Splendy said.

"Uh... Slendy... the offer?" Hoodie asked him. Slendy nodded.

"Oooh. Can I keep him? He looks so handsome" Splendy said. Liu flushed but was still scared.

"I don't think you should separate the brothers, Splendy" Trendy suddenly appeared. "They're already separated for 4 years. But if you are gonna separate them. Give him to me"

"What? No!" Splendy said. "Why you?"

"Look at his outfit, Splendy, it's perfect!" Trendy said. "So, fashionable!"

Jeff smirked at Liu. Liu looked down at his clothes.

"Actually, he should be mine." Offender suddenly showed up. "Splendy's right, he is handsome, so he belongs to me"

"Liu Woods does not belong to anyo-" Slendy said.

"Ooooh. How about we teach Toby to make his own proxies!" Splendy suggested. Offender and Trendy agreed.

"Teach Toby to what!?" Hoodie asked.

"Hoodie, whatever theses idiots say is not true. I have nev-" Slendy started.

"Slendy. Shut up!" Trendy said. "Hoodie, I love the hoody but you should change it to a black one-"

"Hoodie, Tell us, Did Slendy adopt Toby?" Offender asked.

"Slendy adopted Toby!? When?!" Hoodie asked.

"NEVER! I NEVER ADOPTED ANYONE!" Slendy growled. Jeff felt Liu and Jack jump in shock.

"Jeez. Calm down. You're scaring the guests." Offender said.

"Stop! Everyone, stop! I NEVER adopted Toby or anyone at all. I ju-" Slendy started.

"Really? One day, you told us that you found a perfect boy then you brought him in an-" Trendy began.

"I MEANT IT AS A PERFECT PROXY!"

"Don't believe you" Splendy crossed his arms. "You made me believe that I had a nephew..."

"Same." Trendy and Offender said in unison.

"I can't believe it..." Hoodie muttered under his breath.

"Hoodie... don't tell me you actually believe them..." Slendy asked wearily.

"I... I don't-" Hoodie started.

"Excuse me. Have everyone forgot about Liu?" Jack said. Jeff laughed.