Part 46- Random day in the Mansion

Half of everyone in Slendy's mansion was spending the rest of the day in Splendy's Park. The mansion was almost, always empty so Slendy decided to make a curfew for everyone. Everyone hated the curfew but Slendy made it for protection from Zalgo. Dusk was the start of the curfew.

The curfew just started. Jeff and Liu was in their room. Jeff was still thinking of ideas to do in the human world while Liu slept. He stood up and sighed.

"Liuuuuuu" Jeff called.

"What?" Liu mumbled, still trying to sleep.

"Help meeeeeee" Jeff collapsed ontop of Liu.

"Why?" Liu mumbled.

"I can't think of anymore stuff" Jeff rolled on his back until he was laying down beside Liu.

"So? Why ask me?" Liu asked, opening one of his eyes.

"You're my brother" Jeff made puppy-dog eyes and made a childish voice.

"This is Sully. You look stupid" Sully said. "Also, I don't care"

"But you're my brother" Jeff cuddled Liu while making a more childish voice.

"So?" Sully said.

"Pweeese?" Jeff asked, making puppy-dog eyes.

"You look stupid" Sully said.

"Pweeeeeese" Liu smiled.

"Fine" Liu rolled his eyes. Jeff smiled.

"Yes!" Jeff punched the air.

"What do you need me for?" Liu sat up.

"Can you give me any ideas?" Jeff sat up.

"Hm...." Liu looked up.

"Hm...." Jeff copied him.

"Uh... what do you want to do if you could do anything you want?" Liu asked him.

"I would: Kill the president of whatever country that comes to my mind, rob a bank, kill a famous celebrity, hostage thousands of people then kill them, kidnap the queen of England, kill Zalgo, make an account on any website so people can see what we could do, kill Jane, burn a building down, visit the SCP building, kill the moustache man's family aaaand raise a serial killer"

"You could do all of those"

"You don't think they're stupid?"

"I would love to do them all but it depends on what the others will say"

"Awesome! Should we do a meeting tomorrow?"

"Sure, also, what do you mean by 'raise a serial killer'?"

"I wonder what it's like to raise a child into a professional killer. I started killing at the age of 13. Sally started killing at... I dunno, 8?... If someone killed ever since birth, would they be as awesome as us? Or even better?"

"I don't know. That sounds cool though. But are you trying to tell me that you want to have... kids?"

Jeff's eyes widen. "What!? No! Why would I want that!? I just wondered what it would be like to kill people since birth, that's all!"

Liu laughed. "Ooooh! I thought you wanted to have kids with... someone.." Liu smirked. Jeff raised an eyebrow.

"So... while you dream about your future neices and nephews, I'll just go to Jack's room, ok?"

"Ok"

Liu layed back down and slept. Jeff got out of his bed and went to the door. He closed the light and before closing the door, he whispered "Goodnight big bro."