Part 49- Liu and Toby

Note: This part is Liu's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff was looking outside the window, disappointed. Jack and Helen was in the room.
After Jeff told Jack everything, they've become inseparatable again. But after Slendy told them to postpone all Creepy-pasta activities until Slendy says so, Jeff has been bored and has been looking for anything interesting to look at.

It was dusk. The curfew was about to start. Liu heard people going down the hallway, those were the people who just came from Splendy's park.

"Well, curfew is about to start" Liu layed down on his bed. Jeff was still staring out the window.

"Hey loser" Sully said. "How about you and your friends go away?"

"Is it Sully?" Jeff asked bored and didn't look at Liu.

"Yes. Go away. Your older brother is trying to sleep" Sully cuddled his pillow.

Jeff sighed. "Maybe Toby and the others have something to do" Jeff said to Jack.

Jack shrugged. "I guess so... or we could find the Puppeteer, maybe he has something"

"I doubt that" Helen said. "He's probably hanging out with Jason"

"Wanna check 'em out?" Jeff asked. Liu felt Jeff close the door. Liu closed the light from his lamp and started to sleep.

'Liu...' Liu heard a voice.

Sully, not now. I'm trying to sleep

What? I didn't say anything

I heard you, Sully

I swear I didn't!

Liu opened his lamp. Nobody was in the room except for Liu. Grumpy, Liu closed the lamp again and tried to sleep.

'Liu Woods...'

What was that!?

You heard it too?

Do you think that Smiling Buffoon is pranking us?

No...

Liu opened his eyes and scanned the room. Nobody was there. Liu opened the lamp again and kept it that way.

Great. We can't sleep now

Maybe it's Zalgo

I hope not

'Very good, Liu...'

Liu sat up and took a knife out from his bedside table. He gripped it's handle tighter.

Sully, you're a better fighter, right? Wanna switch bodies?

Fine

Liu moaned in pain. His head hurts for a while before it stopped and Liu became Sully. Sully stood up and checked the closet. Nobody was there. He checked under the beds and everything else but nobody else was there. The voice laughed.

'Sully... you're the better fighter... am I right?'

"Where the hell are you!?" Sully said.

'Aren't you tired of doing whatever Liu tells you to do?'

"Shut up! Where are you!?" Sully shouted.

'Don't you want revenge from Jeff? Isn't he the one who stabbed you?'

"Ugh! Get out of my head!" Sully held his head in pain.

Sully... don't listen to him!

What do you think I'm doing?!