Part 71- Slendy's Reason

A/N: This is Jeff's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So," Jeff said, trying to make a conversation. "Slendy, what's your story?"

"What?" Slendy asked him as he watched Jeff walk on top of a fallen tree trunk. Jeff wants to go and kill but he'll have to get out of Slendy's forest first.

"Why are you called the Slenderman? What made the people fear you so much?" Jeff asked, balancing himself.

"I think it's pretty obvious." The Slenderman replied.

"No, not really." Jeff replied. "When I met you, you didn't look scary at all. I'm just surprised that the others are."

"Jeff, have you ever met a faceless man in a suite that is as tall as the trees?" Slendy asked.

"No, but so what if you're a faceless man in a suite that is as tall as the trees?" Jeff asked, holding his arms out like an airplane as he tries to maintain balance.

"Normal people think that as scary-looking." Slendy said.

"I guess I'm not normal then."

"No, not really." Slendy said.

Jeff jumped off the trunk and landed beside the Slenderman. "What about you, Slendy? Have you ever met a  man who carved a smile into his own face before?"

Slendy chuckled. "No, it seems that I haven't."

"What did you first think of me?" Jeff asked, raising his arms to his head.

"Nothing..." Slendy replied.

"Exactly." Jeff said. "That's what I first thought of you too. Just a fellow... not-normal person..."

"A fellow what?" Slendy asked.

"We're not normal, Slendy. We're both monsters in the normal people's eyes." Jeff said.

"But you refer to me as fellow not-normal person..."

"Yeah, I did. So what?"

"First of all, do you know what fellow means? Second, I am not a person, Jeff." Slendy said.

"Yes you are, Slendy." Jeff said. "Well, I guess you're not human to be called that but... you're definitely humane enough to be called a person."

"That's... actually a pretty nice thing to say... I guess..." Slendy said.

"Yeah. Also, I said fellow because we're both looked down by society." Jeff said. "I may not be a demon or... slendy or whatever... but we're both on the same boat just like everyone in the mansion... and currently," Jeff sighed. "That boat is sinking right now.."

"And why is it sinking?" Slendy asked.

"I don't know... I feel like something bad is going to happen..." Jeff said.

"So do I..."

Jeff looked at Slendy. "You do too?"

"Ever since Zalgo managed to get Sully, I knew that something is about to happen." Slendy replied.

"Yeah..." Jeff said.

Silence grew around them. Both of them were thinking. Jeff was thinking about what could the future have in store for them while Slendy... well, because of his faceless face, Jeff couldn't tell what he was thinking...

"What do you think will happen to us, Slendy?" Jeff asked.

"I don't know... Whatever will happen though, I'm sure I won't be there to witness it..." Slendy replied.