Part 48- Helen and Lou's story

When they sat down, Helen said "I'M DONE! FINISHED! WOOOH!" He waved around a piece of paper. Helen ran to Jeff and Jack and showed them a picture. The picture was the exact copy of the photo but it was a bit cartoon-ish and cute.

"That is amazing!" Jack said.

"I love how you made everyone cuter" Jeff said.

"Hehe! I'm just good at it" Helen said. "By the way, where's Puppeteer?"

"He's talking with them" Jeff said.

"Them!? You mean-"

"Yep! That's right" Jack said. "He's talking to them"

"Do you guys think we should... you know... interfere?"

"Nah. Unless we hear them fighting" Jeff said.

"I'll just check them out" Helen said. Jack sighed and stood up.

"Fine. I'll go with you" Jack said.

They took a peek inside the kitchen. They were all laughing with The Puppeteer. He was laughing with them, he was enjoying himself. Jack smiled. Helen walked away without another word.

"Helen, what's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Hm? Oh nothing. I just remembered that I forgot to... uh... draw! Yeah, I forgot to draw something" Helen said. "Bye!"

Jack watched as Helen ran back into his room. Jack felt someone poke his shoulder. It was Jeff. "What's going on?" Jeff jerked his head towars Helen who was walking now. Jack shrugged.

"I dunno" Jack said. "I just hope everything will turn out alright"

Jeff nodded. "While we wait for that to happen, let's go to Toby's room. He's inviting us to join him" Jack nodded.

---~~~---~~~

In Toby's room, Clocky, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, Liu and Lou were there. Everyone was playing truth or dare. Whenever it's Toby's turn, he would always pick on Masky and Masky will do the same to him. Everyone laughed all night.

"So... Lou" Toby said after he dared Masky to do a Don't-eat-cheesecake-for-thirty-days challenge..

"Yeah?" Since Lou was new, he was really shy and didn't talk much.

"Lou, have you met Liu?" Toby asked.

Lou looked around the room. "Which one?" Liu awkwardly waved. "Oh. Hi"

"Don't you guys think it's weird? LOU. LIU. The only letter that was changed was O and I" Toby said.

"Toby, nobody cares except you" Masky said.

"Oh really? Timothy! What a gay name" Toby muttured.

"What did you say? TOBIAS" Masky said. Hoodie chuckled.

"Atleast, I don't have a mental disorder" Toby crossed his arms.

"Well, atleast, I. Don't. Tick. Ticci Toby" Masky said.

"Hey Masky, want some pills?" Toby asked childishly.

"Shut up" Masky said. Hoodie laughed. Someone suddenly knocked on the door. Toby stood up and opened it. It was Slendy.

"Ayyyye! Slendy! How are you?" Toby asked.

"Toby, Masky, Hoodie. Zalgo. Now" Then Slendy disappeared. Masky and Hoodie disappeared too.

"Ok! Thanks for coming guys!" Toby said before disappearing. Everyone left Toby's room, puzzled.

"Another Zalgo attack?" Clocky whispered. "Why isn't Slendy telling us anything?"