Part 56- The final hours

Note: this is EJ's POV.. I feel bad now :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day was dedicated to EJ and his courage. Jeff and him were insperatable. Liu, Toby, Puppeteer, and Helen followed them everywhere as they watched everyone in the mansion start putting up balloons, tables and start baking cakes. They were all planning a large party for him and just for him. Slendy and his brothers also helped in making the party. It was actually Splendy's idea. Whenever Jack sees what they're doing, he bursts out crying and colapses on the floor. Jeff and the others helped him up.

"I'll miss you guys so much!" Jack sobbed.

He took his mask off for the rest of the day so that everyone can see his real face in the last hours. Everyone kept hugging him and muttering good-byes to him. It was all depressing.

"Hey EJ." Jack turned around and LJ was handing him a gift.

"LJ, you don't have to do this." Jack said, taking the gift.

"No, that's an apology." LJ said. "I guess it's for whenever I pushed you too hard."

"LJ..." Jack opened the gift. It was a small charm bracelet which had small little faces hanging off it. It had Jeff, Toby, Liu, Helen, Jane, Clocky, LJ, Jill, Puppeteer, Jason, Miso and more faces in it. "Thank you..."

LJ smiled. "I'm glad you're happy..." LJ helped put the bracelet on. "If you, somehow, remember us. Just rub the bracelet and whisper to us. We'll teleport to you, ok?"

Jack nodded, happily. "Thank you... thank you thank you thank you!" Jack hugged LJ. LJ hugged back, awkwardly.

"We'll be here for you, bud." Liu told him.

"Hey! We shouldn't be crying!" Toby said. "This is for EJ! FOR EJ!"

"FOR EJ!" Everyone except Jack shouted. Jack smiled.

"Thanks guys..." Jack said.

They all went to the dining hall and it was also filled with balloons. They sat at their usual spot and then Jane and Clocky came with a bowl of kidneys.

"For our favorite cannibal." Jane said, placing the bowl down in front of him.

"That's a bit mean, don't you think?" Jeff asked.

"Oh, it's fine." Jack said. "Thank you by the way."

"Oh, it's nothing!" Clocky said. "Don't mention it. Also, Jane wants to say something to you, Jack."

"Is she going to confess her love?" Jeff teased. Jane punched him on the shoulder.

"No, dummy!" Jane shouted then she grumbled somthing unintelligible.

"What? You love him?" Jeff teased.

"No! Shut up, Woods!" Jane said. "Ugh! Clocky, you say it..."

Clocky sighed. "Jane agreed to not kill Jeff while you're gone."

"Awww. Thanks Jane." Jack said.

"Your welcome" Jane said. "But I can't promise not leaving him with cuts and bruises."

"Oh, Jane." Liu said. "I'm still here."

Jane looked at him for a few seconds before saying. "... Dammit!..."

Everyone laughed.

"I will honestly miss you guys." Jack said. "If I have a dollar for how many times I will say that, I would be a millionaire."

They ate in silence. The only things they could hear was people chattering, sadly. It was as if the party they were making was for a friend that was going to die... Jack shook the thought away as he ate a kidney. As he finished it, he felt The Observer stare at him again... no, it wasn't him this time. It was Slendy.