Part 22- Revenge is sweet.

Note: this is still Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was waiting for what Jeff has to say. That everyone was: Toby, Sally, Jane, Clocky, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, Smile and Jack.

"Alright" Jeff started. "Is everyone here?"

Everyone nodded.

"Ok. First of all, Ben can you throw a knife?" Jeff asked.

"Uh... maybe"

"Ok... so I have an idea... we make Ben go to the News Studio. While he does that, we take someone hostage and tell them some information about us then, while on TV, we kill the hostage and that will be the signal for Ben to kill one of the newscasters. That'll show those bastar-"

"Wait. I don't get it" Sally said.

Here we go again Jack thought. Before rescuing Jeff, Jack had to repeat the plan 20 times because Sally and Ben didn't get it.

After Jeff repeated the plan for 50 times until Ben and Sally... and Toby, finally got it. Weird thing is, Jeff isn't irritated with the three. He was happy to repeat the plan in a more detailed way over and over again.

"Alright, we teleport to any neighborhood but it has to be peaceful and quiet" Jeff said.

"I know exactly where to go" Hoodie said.

"Then lead the way"

Everyone, including Smile, touched Hoodie's hoody and then disappeared. They landed in a small, peaceful neighborhood. It was night. Perfect.

"Alright. Kill" Jeff said, pointing at the houses. Everyone ran silently and started a killing spree.

Jack followed Jeff as he picked the small house. They made their way inside.

"Alright, Jack. Kill the parents, I'll look for kids." Jeff said. Jack nodded.

Jack immediately went to the master bedroom. When he opened the door, a man tried to hit him with a baseball bat, he dodged it and stabbed the man in the chest. The woman screamed but Jack threw his knife to her head and she immediately died. Jack looked back to the man and began to stab him continuously.

After killing the man and taking his kidney, Jack went upstairs to find Jeff pointing his knife to a little girl's throat. The older brother was crying in the corner.

"Do it or she dies" Jeff said. He dug his knife deeper into her throat.

"Ok. I'll do it! Just don't hurt us!" The boy said. Jeff looked at Jack.

"Jack, make the signal" Jeff jerked his head towards the window.

Jack went to the window and whistled. He immediately saw Smile run towards their house. When Smile arrived, he started to howl.

That was the signal to the others to come to the house.

When everyone arrived, bloody, they watched as Ben type words on the computer that the boy has.

Sally was playing with the little girl. And by playing, it means scaring.

"How do you want us to kill you?" Sally asked the little girl sweetly. The little girl cried and shook her head.

"Done!" Ben said. He type a few things and then the screen turned into the News channel. Ben turned into blood and went inside the computer.

Breaking News. We have just received a message from Kyle, his real name will be hidden for protection reasons, A boy who just survived from a Jeff the Killer attack. Kyle?