Part 7- Another Killer

Note: This is EJ's POV. Why? Because it makes things more dramatic. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to kill you Jeff!" A female voice said.

Eyeless Jack turned around and a girl with black, long hair in a black gown tried to stab Jeff. Tried. Jeff immediately dodged it and gave the girl a punch in the stomach then the face.

"Hello, Jane." Jeff said, smiling.

"Jeff you basta-" Jane said

"Language, Jane."

"I WILL KILL YOU!" She swung her knife but Jeff dodged it and kicked her back, making her fall to the ground. Jeff stepped on her.

"Jane. Jane. Jane. When will you learn?" Jeff laughed. Jane tried to reach for her knife but Jack kicked it away from her. "EJ, you haven't met Jane, here, have you?"

"No. I haven't"

"Well, you'll know her as Jane the Killer. She doesn't really like me that much"

"Get off me! You monster!" Jane screamed.

"Fine. Just shut up" Jeff stepped off her back and when she got up; she took out another knife from her stockings and tried to stab Jeff.

Jeff kept dodging everything until he got a cut under his eye. "Ow! Why you little-"

Jane laughed. "Enjoyed that? Want some more?" Her laugh was just like Jeff's except it was high pitched.

Jeff took out his own knife and they, both, tried to stab each other. Both of them, gracefully yet dangerously, dodged each other's attacks.

In a way, they looked like they were dancing. If they weren't hating each other so much, they might've been a perfect couple.

Jeff tried to stab Jane and she took the opportunity to trip him. He fell on his back and Jane tried to stab his heart. Jeff was struggling to keep her knife away from him. She was laughing insanely.

Jack kicked Jane hard on the stomach and she curled into a ball. Jack then pushed her making her land on the ground next to Jeff.

Jeff stood up. Jack took one of Jeff's bandage and grabbed both of Jane's arms. When she realized what he was going to do, she struggled.

"Hey! Let me go! What are you doing?" She said. "Who are you?"

"If you're just going to be a pest and follow us then we might as well leave you here in the forest" Jack said, successfully tying her hands.

"What!? Here? No. Please no" Jane pleaded.

"Haha! That's what you get! Bitc-" Jeff said.

"And what will you do if we untie you? If you came all this way to kill Jeff then, bad luck, because you're not laying a hand on Jeff, not while I'm around, anyway" Jack said.

Jack suddenly heard sobs. "Please. I hate the dark" Jane was crying.

"I'll untie you if you won't kill Jeff"

"I... I have to... he killed... my family"

Jack felt Jeff roll his eyes. Jane turned around and faced Jack. Jack saw her face for the first time, actually, it was a mask. The white mask has black around the eyes with a black feminine smile, it also had black lace covering the eye holes.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" Jack and Jane both said at the same time. Both of them didn't answer.

"Why are you wearing a mask, Jack?" Jeff asked "I mean, I know about the whole eyeless thing but why need a mask?"

It never actually occurred to Jack why he wore the mask but he knows it was because of the whole cult thing. He never told anyone about the whole sacrifice-cult-thing, even Jeff. Whenever Jeff asks to take the mask off, he says it's too 'personal'.

"It's... personal.. sorry" Jack said. Nobody spoke for what seems like a really long time.

"I wore mine because of this A-hole" Jane jerked her head towards Jeff.

"Will you or will you not kill me?" Jeff asks in a bored tone. "Do you want to stay in this forest or not?"

Jane stayed silent for a while, then stood up and said "Fine, I won't"

"Even if I leave you two alone for a while?" Jack asks.

"... Fine..."

"Welcome to the team." Jacks says as he untied her.

"Yay. Janie has joined the party. Yay." Jeff says in a really bored tone.

"So. What do you guys even do?" Jane asks.

"Well, I kill to live. He kills to satisfy his blood lust" Jack told Jane. "You'll find out once we get there"

"Get to where?"

"Somewhere we're safe. Police could easily spot us here. Now that I think about it, we shouldn't stay here. Let's go" Jack started to follow the road again, Jeff and Jane was following behind.

-------------------
Note:

We introduced Jane! We know a lot of you hate her. But we won't make a JanexJeff here... unless you ask for it.

Also, no matter how much we put parts of them laughing with each other. They WILL ALWAYS HATE EACH OTHER. So keep this in mind if you think they're flirting.

Do you want to play with me?