Part 20- Slendy's family reunion

Note: This chapter is EJ's POV   :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack stood beside Jeff. He heard everything. Everything the man and Jeff said. It was depressing.

He put his hand on Jeff's shoulder.

"Jeff? I think we should go" Jack said.

"Did you hear everything?"

"Yes... Jeff you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. Like the man said: Emotions make us who we are, what makes us human. Look Jeff we should be-"

Jeff suddenly hugged Jack and cried on his shoulder.

"You remind me so much of Liu" Jeff said, sobbing.

"Yeah... I know..." Jack hugged back.

After a long silence, Jeff asked "So... let's go? And promise me that you won't tell anyone"

"Promise" They ran out of the cemetery and into the forest.

-----------------------------------------------------
When they got deeper into the forest, Jack stopped running.

"What's wrong?" Jeff asked.

"Hold my hand" Jack raised out his hand.

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

Jeff obeyed and as soon as he touched Jack, Jeff felt the air knocked out off him.Jack landed in the familiar gardens of the mansion. Jeff started to cough and wheeze.

"You made it!" They both turned and saw Jane.

"We did it" Jack grabbed Jeff's hand and raised it in the air, victoriously. Everyone hugged them.

"Wait wait wait wait wait" Jeff said, breaking away from the crowd. "First of all, where am I and who are you?" Jeff pointed at everyone he didn't know. Then-

Woof! Woof!

Jeff got knocked down by Smile who was licking his face.

"Augh! What the hell!" Jeff started. Everyone laughed.

"Smile really did want to meet you, Jeff" Sally said.

"Smile? This thing?" Jeff said as he sat up and scratched Smile's ear "I've heard of you, Smile, and you're even cuter than I imagined" Smile showed his human teeth. "Woah. Is this teeth? That's cool"

"Alright. Alright" Masky helped Jeff to stand. "Slendy wants to meet you Jeff... and Jack" Masky said, looking at Jack.

"This Slendy guy? The one that gave Jack an offer?" Jeff asked.

"That's him"

When they went in Slendy's office, Jack was baffled. It wasn't just Slendy in the office. There were 3 more others that looked like him.

One had a smile on his face and a wore colorful suit. The other had another smile but it showed teeth, he was also wearing a black coat which had a rose in a pocket. The third one had no face, just like Slendy, but instead of a suit, he wore some trendy-looking clothes.

"Woah" Jeff said, looking at the four of them. Jack was surprised that Jeff wasn't scared of them. Then again, Jack should really stop expecting things from Jeff.

"Jeffery Woods" It was Slendy. The voice was familiar so Jack knew it was him.

"Yes?" Jeff asked, he wasn't intimidated at all.

"Your friend, Jack Lough, made a deal and he accepted it. I want to make the offer with you too"

"Yeah sure. I accept whatever the offer is."