Part 17- Slendy's Manor

Jack felt the air knocked out off him as Masky did his teleporting thing. The next thing he knew, he was coughing and wheezing. He was standing in front of a really large house. A mansion.

"Wow" Jack said.

"Do you like the garden? We had to do them last week" Hoodie said.

"Heeeey. I helped a bit" Toby said.

The garden was gorgeous. It had blue, pink, yellow flowers all arranged in a neat order.

"They're wonderful!" Jack said.

"Thanks!" They all said.

When Jack entered the mansion, he immediately noticed a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. He felt something tug his jeans. He looked down and saw a little girl. He realized who it was.

"Hey, weren't you the girl in the footage?" Jack kneeled down to be at her height.

She smiled. "Yup. I'm Sally. Do you want to play with me?"

"Awww. I'd love to-"

"But he can't. Big business. For adults you know." Hoodie told her. Sally nodded and ran away laughing.

"Nevermind her." Masky told him.

They lead Jack through a large staircase then into a large door. Through the large door was a long hallway, which had another door at the end.

Toby knocked at the large door. "Hey, Slendy!" Without waiting for a reply, Toby pushed the door open. "Did you miss me?" 

Maksy and Hoodie face palmed themselves.

When Jack got in, nobody was there until-

"Oh no. Toby is here" a voice said.

Jack turned around and he saw a really tall man, even taller than LJ, probably even taller than a tree! He had no face, he was wearing a suit and his skin was as white as milk.

"Who... who are you?" As soon as Jack said this, his demonic instincts started to control him. He felt the urge to hurt someone. His brain started to hurt. "Augh! My head" his voice turned into a ferocious growl. He couldn't hear properly. He felt his hand grip on his scalpel and before he knew it, he blacked out.

_________________________________

Jack woke up in a bed. He was dizzy. He tried to get up but someone stopped him.

"Easy there. You don't want to get up just yet" said a woman's voice.

"Where am I? How did I get....?" Jack remembered everything. He sat up.

"No no no. Lay back down" the nurse said. Jack looked at her. The nurse was wearing a black and red version of a real nurse's uniform.

"Who are you?"

"I am the Nurse Ann"

"Nurse Ann?" Jack stopped trying to sit up. He looked around the room. Sally, Masky, Hoodie, some people he doesn't know... and Jane... was there.

"Jane?" Jack started.

"Hey, Jack" she said "You ok?"

"I don't know, what happened?"

"You suddenly went crazy back there" Masky said. "Toby's telling Slendy everything. Don't worry about it"

"Slendy?... how about the deal?"

"Slendy can't make you one of us unless he gets your permission or... you die" Hoodie said looking at Jane.

"What does this Chernobog guy want anyway?" A guy in a smiley face mask said. He had a blue jacket on and his mask looked like he made it himself.