Part 39- Spectators

Eight chairs appeared. "Have a seat, all of you" Zalgo gestured to the eight chairs. "And watch them... die"

They suddenly got thrown into their chairs. They tried to escape but the chairs held them in place.

"Ugh! Let us out!" Trendy shouted. Zalgo ignored him.

In the mist, Toby, Slendy and Jeff go back to back with each other and they readied their weapons. Zalgo laughed.

He tapped the box and said to the box "Hey, if you want to escape, you have to get underwater. Not only that, you're friends have arrived. Do you have anything to say?"

"Friends? Are you lying?" Jeff shouted then looked at Slendy. "Is he lying?"

"No. I can sense them" Slendy said.

"Great. Now we have an audience" Toby muttered. "Hey, Zalgo! You better watch your-"

"Toby! Not now!" Slendy growled.

"If you won't get out the island, I'll make you" Zalgo threatened.

"This is unfair! We can't breathe underwater you-" Jeff started.

Zalgo flicked his finger and Jeff was suddenly flown in the air, he was hanging upside down by the foot. Zalgo was hanging him above the ocean. Masky looked at EJ. He can't tell because of the mask but he knows that EJ wasn't happy. Zalgo knew it too.

"What were you gonna say boy?" Zalgo said.

"I know how to swim! You're not scaring me!" Jeff said.

"Jeff! Stop talking!" Slendy shouted.

Zalgo dropped him and Slendy immediately caught him. Then suddenly, the island was sinking. Toby climbed on Slendy and held on to his neck while Jeff was still wrapped around Slendy's tentacles. Slendy moved swiftly to high land.

Zalgo laughed. "You can't escape, Slenderman. I've let my pets out, just so you know"

"His pets? The monsters!?" Toby shouted.

"Let me go! I know how to swim!" Jeff shouted.

The island stopped sinking and Slendy put the boys down. Toby and Jeff readied their weapons as monsters start coming out of the water. The monsters looked like normal angler fishes except it had legs.

"Are these mini versions of that fish-king dude?" Toby asked.

"Yes. He's also the monster we need to kill" Slendy said.

"You're kidding, right? He's immortal and wants to eat me" Jeff said.

Zalgo laughed. "Looks like the only swimmer needs to learn how to swim faster"

"Ugh. Shut up" Jeff said, stabbing a fish monster.

A large monster suddenly appeared. It was a large angler fish with arms and legs. Apparently, they already know each other.

"Hello again, Slenderman" said the giant fish.

"Lophiomorres, we meet again" Slendy said.

"Lophiomorres!?" Slendy's brothers shouted.

"Slenderman... we have some unfinished bussiness to take care of" the giant fish said.

"Sorry Lophiomorres, I'm afraid I still can't give them to you" Slendy said.

"You're still going to keep them!?" The fish said. "How weak..."

"Weak? You're the one who told Zalgo on us. I'm not the weak one here-" Slendy said.