Fever

I swung the covers off of my over heating body as I laid in my bed with only a t-shirt and panties; I can't sleep because I'm yearning for a special form of pleasure. I want to call him so bad, but I can't make it obvious how much I want to feel his body heat on mine and how much I need his muscular arms around my body.

"Its hot as hell in this house" I think to myself as I get up to open the window, cause I ain't taking no cold shower. I look outside at the pouring rain and think "even if I did call, he's not gonna drive over here in this".. I lie back down in my bed closing my eyes trying to ignoring this feeling I have, this need for satisfaction. I lay there thinking of his perfect soft warm lips on my body, kissing everywhere.

When I hear a knock on my door. I instantly open my eyes. "Who the hell is here at this time of night" I say while swiping my naturally curled hair out of my face. I get up and take the long ass walk from my bedroom to the living and look out of my peephole.

"Oh shit"! I say finally seeing who it is. I open the door "what are your doing her Eric"? I say, knowing I was hoping he would come. I look at him in his black beater as the rain fell down his curls onto his his chest dripping down his muscular wet body. Ughh just seeing him makes me tense up.

"Can I come in"? He said with his raspy smooth voice. "Yes, of course" I said widening the door. As soon as he walked in I closed the door and jumped into his arms while straddling my legs around his waist. "I've been waiting for you all day". I whispered in his ear.

He quickly puts me against the wall and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. "I've been waiting for you to" he says in between. I pull off my shirt as he starts kissing my chest. "Ughh shit" I moan. He pulled off my panties while kicking off his black boxers and finally I feel him. I gasp as he slowly inserts his manhood.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment. I'm taking request if you have any just comment and or pm me 💓✔