Taking Advantage (Part 1)

Ebony's P.O.V.

"You stupid, arrogant, and you lie too damn much!!", I say as I kept picking up and throwing random things at him.

I threw a glass frame that barely missed his face, and shattered against the wall.

He frowned. "Are you fuckin crazy!?", He yelled.

"If I am its cause you made me this way!", I shouted back.

"I didn't do shit!"

"Eric who are you talking to?", I asked.

"You the only person up in this muthafucka", He replied.

I grabbed a glass vase. "Who the fuck are you talking to?", I calmly ask again.

"Bitch I'm talking to you", He answered.

"Bitch! Imma bitch now!?", I say as I threw the vase at his face and it shattered.

He immediately got vexed and charged towards me.

"Eric stop stop stop", I screamed as I ran from him.

He tackled me and gripped my neck tightly, I gasped for air before kneeing him in his dick.

"Shit", He says breathlessly as he coughed and held his dick.

I kicked him off of me and tried to quickly crawl away but he grabbed both of my feet and pulled me back.

"Let me go!!!!", I screamed.

He kept smacking and hitting me as I blocked and hit him back, he slapped me so hard that I felt blood in my nose.

I looked at him before punching him in his eye.

"Fuck!", He screamed.

I got up and jetted to the stairs; he followed behind and grabbed my foot.

"Oh my god let me go!!!", I screamed before kicking him in the face and watching him fall back.

I ran up the stairs and into our bedroom before closing and locking the door.

"Shit", I say as I rested against the door and caught my breath.

My eyes widened as I heard Eric running up the stairs.

"Shit shit shit shit shit", I say in a loud whisper as I slid under our bed and held my mouth to keep quiet.

To be continued...