Violation (Part 6)

I wake and see that I'm still in Erics house, I lean up and see Eric standing in front of me holding the wires that were strapped to my chest. I start looking around and I'm handcuffed to his bed. I try pulling away from the bed but to no avail. He walks over to me still holding the wires. "Fuckin stupid." He says dropping them to the floor. "Did you think I was dumb motha fucka? You think I actually fell for that bullshit?" He said staring in my eyes.

All I could feel was fear, its been so eazy for him to rape and almost kill me; what is he gonna do now that I'm totally defenseless? "What the fuck you came her fo'." He asked while staring at me. My heart sped up and I laid there trying to decide whether to tell him or not. "Hello, I asked you a question!" He shouted. I opened my mouth to speak but something in me wouldn't let the words come out. "Ight lil bitch." He says before going in one of his little black drawers, he pulled out knife walked to me.

"No no no Eric please don't!" I scream as tears fell rapidy. "Now you wanna talk." He says before holding the knife to my neck. "What did you come here for?" He asked once more. I opened my mouth to speak but before anything came out I heard a big disruption in the living room. "What the fuck!" Eric says getting up and walking to the hallway. "Shit!" He screams before running to the back of the house and out the door.

I heard as his car sped off and O'Shea ran into the bed room towards me along with the other cops who unlocked the cuffs. I rubbed my wrist before giving O'Shea a tight hug. I was still shaking from the ordeal. "I'm so glad we came just in time." He says holding me. "There." I say pointing to his row of shoes, O'Shea got up and picked up the ones with the red stains.

•On Tha Run•

They finally came back with the results and the blood was indeed mine, they went back to Eric's house to see if he'd returned and he did; a lot of his clothes, shoes, and jewelry was gone. Which led to the start of a manhunt....I hope they find him..

I finally finished it love, I'm so sorry it took so long, but I hope u like it. Yoncie12