Make Up (Part 2)

Play Music:

Riri's P.O.V.

9:00 PM

I laid on my couch still in disbelief, I actually caught him flirting with another bitch, its been a couple hours and I guess he couldn't find a ride and... I really don't give a fuck.

I got up, walked in the kitchen and grabbed a tub of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer before walking out of the kitchen and upstairs to my bedroom.

I sat back on my bed and shortly after heard Eric come in and slam the door, I sighed before getting up and walking down stairs; he took off his jacket and it was wet from the rain along with the rest of his clothes.

"Gotta walk home in the muthafuckin rain cause a bitch wanna be difficult."

I frowned. "Excuse me?", I say as I approached him.

"You heard me, a bitch wanna be difficult."

I slapped him as hard as I could. "I watched you flirt with that bitch, and you didn't even fuckin see me!"

"Stop fuckin hitting me bruh, I told yo ass about that shit", He says before pulling off his wet T-shirt and walking into the kitchen.

I followed behind. "Why are you so fuckin coo about this shit!", I shout as I pushed him.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean for you to see that Riri."

I laughed in frustration. "You didn't mean for me to see it that and that makes it better?"

"No and Riri I wasn't even gone fuck with her for real-."

"It don't matter!", I scream.

"You don't fuckin flirt with bitchez when you're taken; its not fuckin rocket science."

"Fuckin idiot", I say has I mugged his face.

He gabbed me and roughly pushed me into the wall before kicking off his jeans and walking out of the kitchen.

My eyes slowly watered as I got up and walked out of the kitchen.

"You don't even care about me", I say as I walked out of the house and slammed the front door.

Eric's P.O.V.

I sighed before getting up, running out of the front door and through the rain to catch up with her, I pulled her to me and she tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her.

"Riri I'm sorry.. I do care about you, I will always care about you... I fuckin love you", I say while looking in her eyes.

"You don't act like i-."

"I know", I say cutting her off.

"But I do, I swear I do", I say as I rubbed her face.

I continued. "And I know what I did was wrong and I hate seeing you like this... I promise imma do better cause I wanna make this work, and I wanna be the one to make you smile, not cry."

She looked up at me as I kissed her gently before picking her up and carring her into the house and closing the door with my foot.

I put her down and continued to deepen our kiss; I slowly pulled off her wet shirt before kissing her shoulders and chest  pulled off her bra.

She watched me as I pulled down her wet jeans and soon after her panties; I planted slow kisses on her kitty and felt her gently rubbing my hair.

She sat back on the couch as I opened her legs and pulled her towards me; I closed my eyes and slowly started eating her pussy.

I sped up cause I love how she moans, I sucked her pearl harder so I could hear her whine; I inserted my tongue deep inside of her and she started to arch her back as she grinded.

"Mmm", I say as my tongue sped up and felt her pussy throbbing.

I licked my lips. "You want daddy huh."

"Yessss", She says in a whiney tone.

I pulled her over me and laid back on the floor before pulling my boxers down and kicking them off; I slowly pushed inside of her and pulled back out to tease her.

She whined and I slowly pushed inside as she rode me.

"Shit", I say as I slid my hands down to her ass and made her bounce higher as I pumped harder.

"Ughhhh fuck me!!", She screamed.

I gripped her neck tightly as I went harder.

"Uhh yesssss", She moaned.

I gripped her ass tighter with the other hand as I pushed all the way in and grinded on and off the floor.

I listened as her moan got higher and she came all over me, I leaned her down and French kissed her as my hips sped up and she started moaning so loud that it sounded like she was crying.

"Fuck", I say breathlessly as she moaned in my ear and I finally came inside of her; I continued to  kiss her as I grinded slowly.

"Don't ever say I don't care about you", I say as I caressed her face.

"Okay", She says as she held me .

I hope you liked it ❤💯💦 RiriBaby1233