Mr. Wright (Part 1)

Rhia's P.O.V.

I finished putting my hair in a ponytail as I picked up my books and walked out of the class
room; I walked down the long hallway into my next class.

I sat in the back with my best friend and waited for this long ass class to start but realized we had a new teacher.

"Hello class my name is Mr. Wright and will be your 11th grade sex ed teacher", He says as he wrote his name on the chalkboard.

"Damn", I say to myself. I can tell the other females in my class were thinking the exact same thing.

"You our permanent teacher or just a substitute", Some kid asked.

"Permanent", Mr. Wright replied.

I smirked and watched his lips as he talked and didn't hear shit he was saying the whole class; by the time the class was over I didn't learn a damn thang.

Each student grabbed their things and began to exit the classroom.

I walked to the front of the class and he had his hand out, I was confused.

"Oh", I say before nervously shaking his hand.

He laughed, "No the assignment."

"Huh?", I say still confused.

"The one we did during class", He says in a duh tone.

"Ohh....", I say scratching my head.

"You did seem a little distracted; but look... You can take it home and complete it, have it by tomorrow Mrs. Rhia."

"Okay", I say before awkwardly smiling and walking out of the room.

I walked to the exit of the school, walked home and made sure to do the assignment.

The next day each class moved slow as fuck, I was just waiting to see Mr. Wright again.

I walked in the classroom and left the assignment on his desk before walking to my regular seat in the back.

A few seconds letter he walked in the classroom and sat his coffee on his desk before picking up the assignment I left on his desk and smirking.

He looked at me and winked before sitting it down and starting, I swear I almost melted.

That day we learned about health and how to take care of our bodies, everyone began to exit the class and I was last the last out.

I handed him my paper and headed towards the door.

"Rhia", He called out.

"Huh", I say as I turned towards him.

"How'd you get these wrong?", He asked.

"Umm..", I started.

"Come here Mrs. Rhia"

I sat in a desk and he pulled a chair over to the desk and sat beside me.

He began talking and all I could do is watch his lips.

"Okay?", He says before looking directly in my eyes.

I quickly looked away and played it off my looking at my watch.

"Okay?", He asked once again.

"Can you repeat that", I say while trying not to laugh in embarrassment.

"Focuse", He says while laughing.

"Its health, basically just put what makes sense."

He continued. "If you're nervous, your hearts gonna do what?", He asked.

I smiled awkwardly basically saying "tell me the answer."

"Your hearts gonna be pumping, your bodies tempatures gonna rise and your gonna be so hot  that you'll sweat", He says as he looked at me.

I felt my heart start beating faster and my body temperature rising and couldn't help but to stared at his lips and slowly felt him staring at mine, he slowly leaned to my ear.

"I know why you've been so nervous", He whispers in my ear.

"Oh god", I say as I felt my kitty start throbbing.

I turned to him and he immediately started to kiss me, he turned my body to his and I felt his tongue on mine; I quickly flintched away.

"Uh...  Thank you", I say as I quickly grabbed my belongings and speed walked out of the classroom.

Shit.

Part 1, I hope you like it so far rhiajasmine20, part 2 coming up next. Voteee and please comment 😘😘😘