Violation (Part 5)

I walked to my car and the police followed a good distance behind, I turned into Eric's drive way before turning off my car. By the time I got out the car and made it to his porch my body was shaking along with my heart racing. I took a couple deep breaths and finally knocked on the door.

"Its open!" I heard Eric yell from inside. I slowly walked in and the inside was very nice and neat; I could tell he'd cooked something to. I walked into the living room where he was sitting. "He-hey" I say trying to mask my fear. "Sup" He says looking me up and down.

I don't bother to really look at him and I sit down on the couch trying to remember the plan. He gets up and walks over to me. "So now all of a sudden you want me huh." I lean in and start kissing his lips slowly, I bite his bottom lip before leaning up and saying "yes." He smirks. "Ight." He gets up and walks into the kitchen preparing our food. When he was finished he walked into the kitchen and handed me my plate. "Thanks" I say picking up my fork, "Damn you can cook."

I say eating; when I was finished he took my empty plate and walked back to me. He then leaned in kissed me deepening the kiss, I suddenly felt his big hand rubbing my bare vagina as I let out a large moan. "You like that huh" he says sucking my neck. I was falling deeper and deeper into lust but I had to remember what I came there to do.

"Oh daddy wait." I say gently pushing him back. "What?" He says slightly frowning. "I gotta pee....where's your bathroom." "Back there." He says pointing. I quickly got up and hustled to the bathroom, I walked back out and began looking for his bedroom. When I finally found it I walked inside where I saw a whole row of his shoes. "That was eazy." I thought to myself. Walked over to them and began to feel very dizzy and tired, I tried to bend over and pick up the shoe but....I blacked out.

Yoncie12 I'm working on tha last one, I am Sooooo sorry it took so long..