Dope man (Imagine Part 3)

I didn't want to do this, but if I didn't I would not leave this house unharmed for sure; I dropped to my knees and took in the site of his large erected partner. "Go ahead baby" he says in a low tone. I then picked it up and nervously kissed the tip. "That's right" he moaned as he looked into my eyes. I stuck the whole thing in my mouth and he put his hand on my head bobbing it back and forth. I damn near choked. I kept going and jacked him off to hurry the process.

"Oohhhh yeah, just like that". He said leaning his head back. I went faster. "You like that" I say moving my hand faster until he finally came. I wiped off my mouth and stood up straight. He pulled up his pants and just stared at me. "What" I say looking back at him. He bit his bottom lip like he wanted something more, though he was very attractive I didn't want to give him anything else.

He pulled his pants back down and pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing"!? I say trying to push him off as he kissed my neck trying to kiss my lips, but I kept turning my head. "Hey" he says aggressively. "You already know who I am and what I do, so if I were you...I'd calm the fuck down". I looked in his eyes and saw that he was not playing, my pants went down and he picked me up and pushed inside. My legs where straddled around his waist as he kept thrusting.

I was in pain, but it began to feel good, I looked n his eyes as he stroked slower than faster and thought "what the hell". I put my hands on his shoulders and grinded on him. "Ohh, Eric I can't" I moaned. He pushed me against the wall going faster and tried to kiss me again but I wouldn't let him. If he kisses me that makes me think he feels something for me and I'll start feeling for him and I don't want that to happen.

I went faster and faster as he sped up and I uncontrollably scratched and gripped his T-shirt. I felt him breathing on my neck and was in full satisfaction, never did I ever think I would be in a house with Eric. With one more push I came on him, He let me off as he finished and came somewhere else. "Damn" he says looking at me. I pull up my pants and held my hand out. "What" he says looking at me confused.

"Oh yeah" he says reaching into his pocket and pulling out a bag. I took it and walked out, but couldn't help but to think of his big soft lips on my neck.... "Maybe I'll be back" I think to myself as I walk down crenshaw to my house. I rolled up, lit it and laid back on my couch.