Violation (Part 2)

The Ladies Room•

I pulled up my pants and used my foot to flush the toiled as the lights flashed off. "Oh shit" I say out loud. I opened the door to my stall and walked out, "I can't see shit". I think to myself. I walk towards the sink and turn the water on and feel someone come up behind me.

I was about to say something but before I could they covered my mouth tightly and flashed a shiny pocket knife. The room got harder and harder to breath in as tears filled my eyes. He put tape over my mouth and then his hand, I felt the knife on my side about to penetrate; my pants went down and soon after my panties. I began trying to scream but my voice was cut short by the sharp pain of the knife penetrating in my side. I let out a weak scream as tears fell more rapidly. He pushed inside and I cried harder and harder within every thrust, he went faster and I gripped on to the sink tightly. He let out little moans and I tried to make out his voice but I couldn't, because I was too focused on the pain of the knife inside me.

I could feel wetness and assumed it to be my blood dripping and my heart beat sped up. "Uh uhhhh" he moaned before finishing up. He pulled out before pulling out the knife and quickly ran out of the restroom, I just fell to the floor letting out a weak cry. I could feel my body getting weaker as I screamed, but no one came for me; I screamed once more using the last bit of my strength making sure it was heard and my body just laid there on the cold floor. I felt my eyes close before hearing a scream louder than mine, I struggled but managed to open my eyes.

My site was too blury but I could make out the voice being Michel'le. She held my head up trying to keep me awake, and managed to pull up my pants. I look to the floor and make out what looks like a large puddle of blood, I had lost a lot more then I thought. Seeing that made me panic even more and I blacked out. "No no no no, wake up baby wake up wake up; don't look over there look at me"! She screamed

O'Shea: "Oh shit no"!

Michel'le: "O'Shea help me with her"!

She screamed, The other members ran to the bathroom door and quickly looked away from the site, my body was totally limp with blood all over; O'Shea picked me up carrying me out of the restroom.

I hope y'all like it, I rushed it cause it took me forever to make these, please like n' comment your thoughtsFor Yoncie12