Groupie

I tried hard to keep in my excitement as eazy e led me to his dressing room, I know what's about to happen and I'm hyped that he chose me out of all those girls.

We walked through the halls of the building and finally made it to his room, we walked inside and eazy closed the door behind me; I got a little nervous but nah nothing stopping me from doing this with the one and only eazy e.

I watched as he removed his jacket and then his T-shirt, I sucked my thumb just watching as he took off his jeans and I saw his large erection through his boxers.

"Shit", I say staring at it.

He laughed before saying. "Strip."

He sat down in a chair watching me, which made me a little more nervous, I pulled off my tink top revealing more of my tattoos and my belly piercing. I took of my skirt next and looked at him.

"Come here", He says looking at me.

The look in his eyes was deep lust, he was pulling me in with him, but my heart was still racing. I walked over to him trying to mask my unsureness.

He looked at my body, "damn girl." He says before biting his lip.

He started rubbing my kitty on the out side of my panties with his thumb while watching me.

I closed my eyes as I rested my hands on his shoulders, "shit." I moaned.

He pulled my panties down still watching me, he then leaned back and pulls his boxers down.

He stroked his dick slowly while looking in my eyes,

"fuck", I think to myself.

I moved his hand and gently inserted it inside me and began to ride him slowly.

He leaned me in kissing me roughly while squeezing my ass and thrusting faster.

I leaned my head back moaning louder.

"ughhh fuck me uhh." I shouted

I started swirling on his dick, he then got up and made me go up and down on it, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started going up and down faster.

"Yes!! Ughhh yes", I say before laying my head on his shoulder.

He pumped faster and faster, I swear I felt him in my fuckin stomach.

"Eazyyyyy uhhhhh", I wrapped my legs tighter.

"Damn girl". He says as he kept thrusting. He slapped my ass.

"Ughh shit", I yell.

"You feel this dick!?", he yelled.

"Uhh says daddy", I say before sucking his neck.

"Shit", he says before laying me back on the bed and thrusting harder.

I felt both pain and pleasure.

"Uhh daddy it hurts", I whined.

"Shhh", he says with his eyes closed.

I moaned louder and louder, he fucked me for so long it felt like we was going for hours, I came like 3 times and tried to tap out ,but he just kept going.

"Ughhh shit", he said swirling his hips.

I watched as he closed his eyes and started whining in satisfaction before pulling out and cuming.

"Fuck", He says while catching his breath.

I closed my legs while rubbing my kitty, I whined in pain.

I hit his arm, "why you do that?" I say frowning.

He pulled me over and wrapped his arms around me. "shut up", he says before kissing me slowly.