2 Late 2 Apologize (Part 3)

Play Music:

Andrea's P.O.V.

I held my hands on my head as I finally decided that I'm done trying.

"Baby open the door", He says as he jiggled the door nob.

I kept wiping my eyes as I got a book bag and began packing some clothes.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I won't do this shit no more, Imma do right Drea please."

I shook my head as I packed more of my things; I zipped the bookbag and put it on my back before walking to the door and walking out.

"Shit.... No drea; I get it I fucked up but please don't do this."

"No Eric.. Go be with Asia I don't want you", I say as I walked towards the stairs.

He pulled me back, "Andrea please", He says while holding my arms tightly.

"I know you mean this and I promise I won't fuck up again, I need you please."

I looked at him and wanted to believe him.. A tear fell down my face as I snatched away from him and walked down the stairs.

He followed behind. "No Eric", I say as I walked out of the house, I got in my car and he ran behind but I pulled off before he could make it to me; I watched him through the mirror as he put his hands on his head and walked back to the house... I can't do it anymore.

I drove to my sisters  and she held me as I cried.. I gotta get over him.

Me. Myself. & I
2 Months later

"But yeah... imma get a car soon", Michael says as he picked his teeth.

My sister convinced me to go out on blind dates and shit so I can move on, but so far there has been no luck.

I stared as he picked the meal he had eaten out of his teeth.

I smiled. "Well this was nice I'll see you........... One day", I say before getting up.

"Check", He says looking at me.

"Excuse me?"

"The check.. You got me right", He says as he put the toothpick back in his mouth.

I turned and walked away from the table as he was talking, I was not finna pay that damn check when he ate more then 3 people could; I got in my car and drove back to my sisters place before taking a shower and putting on a T-shirt and shorts. My sister braided my hair as we sat on her bed and talked.

"Drea you can't just give up."

Once again "oweee you braiding too tight and no I give up", I say as I directed my attention towards the TV screen.

"I know its not easy.. But for real you can't just give up; I hate seeing you like this."

I sighed. "This is the forth blind date."

"Sometimes it takes that long, this 5th date might be the best; just try for me and definitely for you", She says as she leaned back on her headboard.

"Fine and I'm taking these braids down, this shit hurt."

She laughed. "Ight, aye whatchu doing tomorrow?", She asked.

"Uhh.. I gotta go get the rest of my stuff outta Eric's house while he's at work, why?"

"I got another blind date for you", She says with a smile.

"Bruh is he at least cute?", I asked.

"Its a blind date girl now go to bed."

I laughed. "Ight", I said as I pulled the cover over me and drifted off to sleep.

Part 4 up next PyraBlast