Respect? & Love (Part 3)

I cried harder has he went deeper and it started to hurt me, I started hitting him trying to get him off but he cocked the gun and kept it aimed at my throat.

He went on for about 10 more minutes and I was shocked that no one had seen or came to my aid, his thrust got harder and finally closed his eyes as he came inside of me, I couldn't believe it.

As he was cuming I punched him in his mouth, smacked the gun out of his hand and pushed him off me; I crawled away and he started grabbing for my feet.

"Noooo!", I cried.

I quickly grabbed his gun off the ground and aimed it at him before pulling tha trigger, the gun went off and I screamed loudly at the site.

I cried loudly in disbelief before wiping off the gun and throwing if at his body, I wiped the blood off my face and looked at my hands before screaming.

"Oh my god", I say while trying to take control of my breathing; I pulled up my pants before getting up and  running away from the scene in the direction of my house.

I ran inside and saw Eric sitting on the couch with his head down, I ran to him and pulled him to me while still shaking from the ordeal.

"What happened baby", He says as he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"S-someone attacked and r-raped me in the park, I say  unable to stop the tears from Flowing

I continued. "I killed him!!", I screamed before crying in his arms.

He rubbed my back as he held me. "Its okay baby."

He continued. "I'm so sorry for disrespecting you, I just love you and I guess...  I guess I want all of your time and I know that's selfish... I'll do better", He says as he held me tighter.

"Its okay", I say with my face in his neck.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style outside to his car before taking me to the hospital, Eric.. All I need.

It was fun to do oh_mylllama I hope u like it