Alone Together (Part 3)

••••• Again and Again •••••

I walked into my house only to run into my father standing at the door again.

"Damn", I thought to myself.

"Pager", he says with his hand out.

"Dad please I-."

"Pager!", he shouts.

I sighed before handing him my pager.

"You're on punishment, no going out, hanging with your friends, paging anything; you will be going to school and back", He says frowning.

"Yes", I say dryly

"Go to your room", he finished

I walked upstairs to my room only upset at myself, I knew it was a possibility I could be late; but I wanted to go party in shit. I began to smile thinking it was worth it, I closed my eyes remembering eazy's eyes and his lips touching mine.

I undressed myself and changed to my night clothes before laying down, but I started to get weary because I knew there was no chance of me seeing him again.

I sighed before burying my face in my pillow, maybe tomorrow will be better..

••••••Next Day ••••••••

I laid in the bed as my alarm clock continuously went off.

"ughhhh", I say finally getting up and turning it off.

I got out of bed and slowly made my to the shower before stripping and getting inside, I took a long shower not even caring to be on time for school; when I finally got out, I dried off and dressed myself.

"Aaliyah!", my mother shouted.

I didn't even have the energy to answer, I just finished getting ready and walked downstairs.

"Liyah, you're almost late; hurry up and get in the car", My mother says taking a sip of her coffee before picking up the car keys.

I walked out to the car before getting in and watching my mother rush out and get in, she started the car and quickly pulled out of our drive way.

••••••• Compton High •••••••

We pulled up to my school and I sat in the car.

"Have a good day", mother says rushing me.

I sighed before getting out of the car and walking inside of the building, I walked to my first period class and sat in my usual seat all the way in the back next to Janet.

I looked at her as she stared at me smirking.

"What?", I say slightly frowning.

"You kissed eazy you kissed eazyyyyy", she teased.

"Shhhhhhh!", I say looking around while trying not to laugh.

If you so happen to kiss or mess with someone in Compton and someone knows, the rumor will spread like wild fire and you will be known as a hoe. Some girls would love for everyone to know that they kissed eazy, but I'm not that type of girl; I'm more private.

"It was just a kiss Janet", I whispered.

I continued, "it's not like its gonna happen again anyway", I say a little upset.

"I guess, I saw you run yo ass up outta there after looking at yo watch though", she joked.

I laughed, "yeah yeah."

"Did you get in trouble", She asked.

"Ugh", I started.

"My dad took my pager."

"Dang we-."

"Quiet down everyone", my teacher says walking inside of the classroom; everyone immediately turned their attention towards her and quieted down.

"This is gonna be a long day", think to myself.

And I was right, the classes went on and on each one longer than the last, when the last bell finally rang I was in no rush to go home so I decided to take the long way home.

I walked down the sidewalk hiding my eyes from the bright suns rays as I continued to walk. I was about to turn the corner but I heard a horn beeping beside me; I turned my head towards the sound while using my hand to block the sun and saw that it was eazy rinding in his mint green impala.

Smiled, "hey".

He road beside me as I walked, "need a ride", He asked.

It was a long walk home and definitely too hot to keep going.

"Sure", I say relieved.

He stopped the car as I walked to it and got in. He started driving.

"So you really from CPT huh", He says sounding a little surprised.

"Yup", I answered

"Where you live", he asked

I sighed, "you gotta drop me off so soon" I asked.

"Uh.... Nah", He says doing a u-turn.

I smiled, "coo."

Last Part coming up next aaliyahfan_19 👌💕