2 Late 2 Apologize (Part 2)

Andrea's P.O.V.

I managed to pick myself up and go about my day, today is my day off so I decided to listen to music as I cleaned around the house and got started on dinner.

I danced around the house as I cleaned and heard the house phone ring; I turned the music down, slid across the floor to the phone and almost fell.

I laughed before catching my breath and answering the phone.

"Hello", I answered.

"Hey, can I speak to Eric", I hear a female voice say.

I scratched my head. "Well he's at work right now, but I'll tell him you called; who is this?"

"Asia", She answered.

I slightly frowned. "Who are you to him", I asked.

"His girlfriend", She answered.

Right in that moment my heart began to race; all this time I just knew my man was loyal.. But he isn't.

I hung up the phone while she was talking and was ready for that son of a bitch to come home.

11:00 PM

I was sitting on the couch as my leg shook rapidly and I finally heard his bitch ass pull up to the driveway; I stood up and waited for him to walk inside.

Shortly after he walked inside of the house and sat his car keys down before closing the door and walking to me.

"Hey baby", He says leaning in to kiss me but I turned my head.

"What's wrong witchu?", He questioned.

"Well", I started.

"Who's Asia", I ask.

His eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his neck before saying.

"She some girl I work with, why?"

"That's all she is to you?", I ask.

"Yeah", He answered.

Immediately I slapped the shit outta of him.

"You gone lie!", I screamed.

I continued. "you gone fuckin lie to my face! After 7 years, all we been through together and yo stupid ass wanna go out and find some bitch!? I cook for you, I clean for you, and I try my best to show you love and you do this!!", I shout so loud that my voice started going in and out.

Tears fell down my face as I waited for him to explain himself but he stayed silent.

I laughed in frustration. "Was I not good enough? Did I complain too much?, I didn't fuck you right?", I asked.

Again he stayed silent.

"Are you gone say something", I screamed.

"I'm sorry..", He says looking down.

"Wow... You're sorry", I say as I turned away from him.

"What do you want me to say?", He yells.

I turned back to him. "Give me an explanation, tell me what the fuck I did wrong or at least what I didn't do!", I shout.

"I can't say you did anything."

"What does that mean Eric."

He sighed. "What does that mean Eric!", I yell.

"You know what the fuck it means!", He yells.

"Yes but I want you to tell me, and you better watch who the fuck you cursing at!"

He sat down with his both hands on his face.

"Tell me what it means", I say calmly.

"You didn't do anything wrong", He answered.

I laughed as I felt tears filling my eyes.

"So you cheated cause I did nothing wrong", I say as I wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry Drea"

I ignored him as I walked up the stairs, he followed behind but I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

For PyraBlast, Part 3 coming up next