Violation (Part 1)

"Please get off of me"!!! I cried but he didn't listen, he just kept thrusting until he finally released. He let out a quiet grunt before leaning over me and pening my arms down to kiss me, he deepened the kiss and I felt his tongue; when he stopped he quickly got up and fled while I laid there crying still in pure disbelief. When I built up enough strength I forced myself to get up and get in the shower, I stayed in there for a long while letting the water wash my tears away.

I finally got out the shower and walked to my room, after getting dressed I heard my brother O'Shea walk in. How am I gonna tell him this? This is the second time this has happened and once again he gone take me through all this shit with talking to the police and keeping me on lock down.

3 dayz later

O'Shea: "Yo' Yoncie, you need to call the fuckin' police cause that shit ain't coo! I still can't believe yo' ass just now telling me this bullshit"!!

Yoncie: "cube chill, I'm fine okay"?!

O'Shea's my brother, but everyone calls him ice cube, he's in this group with four other guys and they do rap songs and make records. He pretty coo, but sometimes he get to fuckin over protective.

"You aint fine and even if you were it aint about that, that nigga touched you and if I find out who did this shit to you I swear he better hope the police get to him before I do"! He says with his fist balled. "What ever." I say folding my arms. "Damn what's going on in here"?

Dre says walking in with three other guys from the group. Dre is tha cute tall one ,but he mess with some girl that go by michel'le so I'm coo.. "Nothing man." O'Shea continued "You ready to rehears"? He asked.

"Damn we just got in here, let us chill for a minute." the shorter one named eric says before sitting down and leaning back on the couch. His name is Eric he also goes by eazy e, he flirts and pushes me around sometimes; but I don't really wanna fuck with him like that cause I always see him with a different female every other day.

"Wassup Yoncie." eazy says smirking. "Hey." I say weak. "Anyway." cube interrupted, "Yoncie go to the car so we can rehears"! "Ight damn!" I shout. "Look at big brother." Eazy says laughing. "Man shut the hell up." O'Shea says getting his car keys. Everyone left out and I got in the car.

Stage•

I sat in area where the crowd was usually seated next to michel'le as the loud music started and one by one the posse walked on to the stage, they rapped to the beat dancing and jumping around making sure they all knew the lyrics and were doing everything right. Every now in then they'd slip up, but they'd do it over and fix the mistake.

The music went off. "Damn y'all done yet"!? I yell. "Sit yo' ass down and chill Yoncie." O'Shea says into the microphone. "Fuck you I gotta pee." I say getting up. "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up." Ren repeated into the microphone laughing. They all laughed as I jetted to the restroom.

I am soooooo sorry this took so long 💯 this is only part 1, but I am soon to be finished with the rest. 💕 For Yoncie12 I been dealing with school and etc. 😩and finally managed to do it, 😄I hope you like part 1.❤👌