Alone Together (Part 1)

1988

I sprayed one more mist of perfume before walking out of my bedroom and to the front door. "Don't be back too late Liyah." My father shouted from upstairs. "Okay!" I yelled before walking out of the door and to my friend Janet's car. I opened the door and got in. "Change of plans we going to this house party okay?" She says before starting the car.

I turned up my face. "How you just gone ... Whatever." I say folding my arms."

"I'm sorry but its gone hype, trust me." She says as she pulled off and headed to the party.

•••The House Party••••

We pulled up at this large house that had a lot of cars in the drive way and was bumpin loud ass music. I got out the car and followed behind Janet to the door. When we got inside it was all kinds of people in there dancing, grinding, and all up on each other. I just sat down on a couch quietly.

Janet walked up to me. "Girl why you sitting down?" She asked while holding a drink in her hand. "I ain't tryna fuck with none of these niggaz here." I replied. She sighed, "Whose house is this anyway?" I asked.

She smirked before walking away and I sat there in confused. Everybody started getting real hype when they seen some niggaz walking down the stairs, I looked a little closer and saw the tallest happened to be Dr.Dre. "What the hell" I say as I stood up laughing, smiling and dancing to the music.

NWA is my favorite group and they know how to make a party wild. I was dancing on Janet but kept feeling like someone was watching me, I kept looking around but saw no one. "You ight?" Janet asked, "yeah" I say laughing it off. I kept dancing before feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around before seeing that it was eazy e. I smiled big before giving him a hug.

"Wassup ma' you enjoying ya' self?" He asked.

"Yeah this party dope, what made y'all come back to Compton to throw it?" I asked.

"Its home", He answered.

After a few minutes of dancing I was a little tired and went to the long table to get some punch out of the punch bowl. I picked up a cup and poured some inside. I then felt some big hands wrap around my waist.

"You don't wanna drink that ma." It was eazy.

I laughed, "why I asked?"

"Cause by now its prolly spiked." He continued

"Oh" I say awkwardly putting the cup down.

"So wassup witchu ma, you down for some more fun tonight?", He asked

"I'm sorry I got stuff to do tomorrow and its getting late." I replied.

"Well just gimmie your number and I'll meet you somewhere when you got time." He continued.

I sighed before turning around, "I'm sorry but....I just don't deal with rappers." I slowly removed his hands off my waist and walked to Janet.

"You ready?" Janet asked. "Yeah." I replied.

I turned my head and watched eazy watching me as we walked out the door.

I know this is wayyyy over due, but I'm finally getting to it and I hope you like it; this only part 1. Part 2 coming up aaliyahfan_19 ❤❤❤