Unfaithful (Part 2)

Play Music As
You Read (Optional):

2 Weeks Later:

I bit Eric's bottom lip as he thrusted harder.

"Uhhhhhhh daddy slow down", I whined louder.

He held my thighs tighter while pushing me on the wall and fucking me against it.

"Shiiit ughhhh shit!!", I yell. I whined louder and louder as he swirling his hips. I moaned faster as he thrusted more rapidly.

"ughhhhh Eric i cant"!!!!, I cried.

He kissed me roughly as I felt my self cum, he kept going as I moaned in both pleasure and pain.

He groaned before pulling
out and jacking, I watched as he closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip before finally reaching his point.

He carried me to the bed and laid me down before laying down.

I watched him rest before leaning up and rubbing his dick slowly.

Eazy's P.O.V.

I laid back while catching my breath, I watched her lean up and start stroking my dick.

"Mmm", I say with my eyes closed.

She leaned down and started sucking the tip.

"Shit", I say licking my lips.

She twirled he tongue around the tip before slurping half of it in her mouth.

"Ughh fuck", I say as I rubbed my hand through her hair.

I started bobbing her head up and down slowly and then increased the speed.

"Aww fuck, suck this dick!", I moaned louder; my moans filled the room as she started rubbing my balls.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt my stomach moving up and down faster and faster. Then I felt that deep pleasure in my stomach start to increase and tighten up.

"Shiiit I don't wanna cum yet slow down", I say tryna hold it in.

She started sucking faster and then deep throated my shit.

"Ughhh fuck yeah, swallow this dick", I whined.

She came back up and started jacking me off, before I knew it, I was dripping the warm white liquid.

"Fuck"

She laughed before wiping her lips and pulling the cover over us, she laid on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep with me.

Nikkole's P.O.V.
••••••••8:10 P.M.••••••••

I opened my eyes and watched Eric sleep before rubbing his chest hair as my body heat rested on his, I looked at the clock and realized it was time for Anthony to come home.

"Shit", I think to myself.

I leaned up, and looked at Eric as he rested quietly.

"Baby", I say while rubbing his face.

He began to move.

"Yes", He says before yawning.

"You gotta get up and go", I say trying to pull his musicular body up towards me.

"Damn, why you rushing", He says before leaning up.

"I.....i-", I started.

"You what", He asked as he looked at me.

I sighed, "Eric... I gotta tell you something and... You ain't gone like it", I say while looking away.

He sighed, "what is it?"

"Eric I'm marr-.", I started but was cut off my the front door opening.

"Oh fuck", I think to myself.

What the hell am I gonna do..

For AfroPuffWeirdo Part 2, part 3 coming up next 😊❤