2 Late 2 Apologize (Part 1)

Andrea's P.O.V.

"Okay Eric", I say before hanging up the phone.

Another night of turning me down cause he's "At work." At least that's what he tells me..

I work all day and finally at night I have the time to spend with him and he says he's at work.

And when we do spend time together he's always on the phone or texting his boys; I even cook and clean for his ass and he acts like I'm always supposed to do that shit, its starting to piss me off...

4:00 am

I opened my eyes and heard Eric walk into our bedroom; I acted like I was sleep as he undressed himself and laid in our bed underneath the covers.

I moved over and laid on him as I slid my hand in his boxers before slowly stroking his dick.

"I'm tired Drea", He says before moving me off him and laying on his chest.

I frowned. "So you can wake me up at 3 am to fuck but I can't fuck witchu", I questioned.

"Oh my god not this bullshit tonight, I am tired", He says irritatedly.

I turned towards the wall with my back facing him and didn't get a blink of sleep cause I was so pissed.

We used to be closer then this; we've been together for 7 years and now.... I don't even know what the fuck happened but he's different.

I walked in the kitchen and got started on breakfast; I made Me and Eric's plates and shortly after he made his way downstairs.

I watched him pick up his jacket and walk towards the front door.

"Aye aye aye", I say with a frown.

He sighed. "What."

"Where the hell are you going?", I asked.

"Work", He replied.

"You worked late last night and you gotta go in this early today?", I say confused.

"That's my schedule Andrea, now can I go", He says annoyed.

"I... I cooked you something", I say before sitting down at the kitchen table and looking down.

He walked to the kitchen table, picked up some bacon and bit it.

"Thank you bae", He says before kissing my cheek, walking to the door and leaving.

My eyes watered due to his nonchalant and careless attitude; he just left like it was nothing and I know he knew I wanted him to stay, it was all over my fuckin face.

PyraBlast This is just Part 1, I hope you like it so farrrr <3