Best Friends ?

Eazy aka Eric's P.O.V

I smiled before hanging up the phone, I just got off the phone with my friend Kellie, well.... Best friend. I've known her for as long as I can remember, plus she has always been there for me through thick and thin.

Sometimes I see her as more then just a friend, but I don't think she really wanna fuck with me like that; its just hard having a girl around that's different from everyone else and that actually genuinely loves you.

I sighed before quickly getting up and telling my maid hazel to have my home clean by the time I got back, I walked in my room and prepared for a photoshoot; when I was ready I walked out the front door and made my way to my white BMW. I got in and headed to the photoshoot.

Kellie's P.O.V.

I finished packing excited to go see my best friend Eric, we've been friends since we were teenagers and he was always coo. I smiled thinking about how I've never had a friend so protective, sweet and funny.

Once I was finished packing I walked out to my car hoping to catch my flight on time. I got in the car and sped to the air port, to be honest I've never been so excited to see Eric before; he said he was gonna take me around Cali to see the scenery.

*5 hours & 20 minutes later*

I finnaly got off the plane and was tired as hell. Eric had a car waiting for me, I smiled before getting inside. The driver closed my door and walked to the front, he drove me to Eric's house and I swear I didn't know it was so huge.

I laughed to myself thinking, "He's only one person why he need this big ass house?" I got out the car and walked to the door before knocking.

"Hello, my name is Hazel", A women in a skimpy maids outfit says while smiling.

She continued, "are you Mr.Wrights guest?"

I smiled before saying, "yes."

"Follow me", she says before picking up my suitcase and leading me inside.

I walked inside and instantly felt at home, Eric's house made you feel safe and it was so big and beautiful inside; with his long ass couch, tv, and flowers. Its the cleanest house I have ever seen.

Hazel lead me upstairs to a ravishing bedroom with a queen sized bed, flat screen tv and lovely flowers. I smiled.

"This is the guest room", she says sitting my suitcase on the bed.

She continued, "Mr.Wright should be home later on today, but your meal will be prepared before then."

I put on a fake smile before saying "thank you."

She walked out. I undressed myself and put on shorts, a tink top and black socks before putting my hair in a ponytail. I laid down tired from the flight and drifted off into a deep sleep.

•••••• 8:00 •••••••

Eazy's P.O.V.